Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in West Palm Beach. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
West Palm Beach Private Jet Charter Quick Quote
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from West Palm Beach
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights to and from West Palm Beach, FL.
Primary airports servicing the West Palm Beach area include Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Boca Raton Airport (BCT), Pompano Beach Airpark (PMP), and Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE), and Fort-Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), situated along Florida’s Atlantic Ocean coast, offers the most convenient access to West Palm Beach, as it is located three miles west of the city.
To book a flight to West Palm Beach, call +1 954 359 0059 for our charter department. Whether for leisure, business, or tourism, our charter coordinators will be able to assist you in choosing a preferred aircraft to meet your travel needs. For a quick estimate of what your air charter service may cost, Monarch Air Group also offers an online quote request. Submit your request here to get an instant quote.
About West Palm Beach
The oldest South Florida municipality metropolitan area since 1894, West Palm Beach functions as a major commercial, governmental, and cultural center north of downtown Miami. It is home to picturesque waterfront views, sunny palm-lined streets, unique shopping districts, historic neighborhoods, and a range of outdoor and cultural attractions. The downtown area boasts four major retail districts, Clematis Street, CityPlace, Northwood Village, and Antique Row. Lined with boutiques, bars, nightclubs, vendors, and live entertainment, West Palm Beach area offers an animated nightlife full of activity.
Other famous attractions include the Flagler Museum, Norton Museum of Art, Mounts Botanical Garden, Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, Meyer Amphitheater, and the Okeeheelee Nature Center. In addition, SunFest, Florida’s largest waterfront arts, and music festival also attract over 275,000 people annually to the area each May. With nearly perfect year-round weather, West Palm Beach presents an ideal setting year-round for a weekend escape.
West Palm Beach Airports within 70 miles
- LNA, Palm Beach County Park Airport, West Palm Beach, FL
- BCT, Boca Raton Airport, Boca Raton, FL
- SUA, Witham Field, Stuart, FL
- FXE, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- PHK, Palm Beach County Glades Airport, Pahokee, FL
- PBI, Palm Beach International Airport, West Palm Beach, FL
- FLL, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Fort Lauderdale, FL
FAQ for flying private in West Palm Beach
Why choose charter jets to West Palm Beach?
How much does it cost to book a West Palm Beach private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private jet charter flights to or from West Palm Beach:
- Jet Charters from New York to West Palm Beach: light jet – starting at $ 17,600;
- Charter Flights from Boston to West Palm Beach: midsize jet – starting at $ 26,280;
- Private Jets from Chicago to West Palm Beach: turboprop – starting at $ 15,530;
What is the best plane to choose for West Palm Beach charter flights?
|up to 6 passengers
|about 700 – 2000 miles
|476 to 518 mph
|for comfortable short- to mid-range distances
|up to 10 passengers
|about 1300 – 1500 miles
|422 to 541 mph
|to fly nonstop from coast to coast
|Super midsize Jet
|up to 10 passengers
|about 3.500 – 4.000 miles
|490 to 590 mph
|for longer flights
|up to 18 passengers
|about 6.000 miles
|480 to 551 mph
|traveling overseas in luxury for intercontinental flight
|up to 10 passengers
|about 600 – 1.900 miles
|220 to 360 mph
|for short- to mid-range flights
|Ultra-Long Range Jet
|up to 19 passengers
|about 2,800 – 7,685 miles
|460 to 594 mph
|for long-haul travels
|up to 28 passengers
|about 250 – 600 miles
|150 to 175 mph
|for passenger and cargo transportation
What’s the advantage of flying on a West Palm Beach private jet?
How to book a West Palm Beach empty leg flight?
Popular Destinations near West Palm Beach by Private Jet
- Key West charter flight—rent a private jet and enjoy world-famous snorkeling spots and the best beach parties.
- Private flight Tampa—offers the most tranquil beaches, filled with great nightclubs and the most vibrant sunsets in all of Florida.
- Chartered flights to the Florida Keys—an ideal tropical getaway, that offers numerous activities and world-class fishing.
- Sarasota Jet Charters—an unusual city on Sarasota Bay attracts both business travelers and tourists from all over the world.
- Charter Flights to Orlando—is one of the main cities in Florida and a great place to work for both East and West Coasts.
- Private Jet Charter In Miami. The city is not only a great vacation spot for families and tourists, but also the epicenter of international trade, art, and culture in the Sunshine State.
The clients of private aviation travel in luxurious, efficient, and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your important questions here, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our private jet charter FAQ page.