Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Paris, France. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Paris, France
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Paris, France. The popular air charter destination in the region, Paris, offers a great variety of private jets and airports to choose from. There are more than ten airports within a fifty-mile radius of Paris. The major airports are the Le Bourget Airport (LBG), situated nine miles northeast of Downtown Paris and Charles De Gaulle International Airport (CDG), situated fourteen miles northeast of Downtown Paris. There are over 153 private jets available for charter on demand within a 50 mile radius of Paris with 39 aircraft options based at Le Bourget International Airport (LBG). The most common aircraft types include super light jets (Citation Excel, Phenom 300, and Falcon 100), very light jets (Phenom 100 and Citation Mustang), light jets (Citation Encore, Citation CJ3, and Citation II), turbo props (King Air 350, King Air 200, and King Air C90), super midsize (Citation Sovereign), midsize jets (Learjet 60), and large jets (Falcon 2000EX, Challenger 604, and Challenger 850). We can also provide many VIP airliners such as the Embraer Lineage 1000, Airbus 318 Elite and Boeing Business Jet.
The capital of France, Paris, is one of the most popular cities in the world. It’s the center for culture in Europe known for its stunning landscapes, unique artistic and architectural heritage, rich history, and exquisite cuisine. The most famous sights are the Arch of Gabrial, the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and the Napoleons Tomb. Picturesque landmarks, historic monuments and tourist attractions are important part of the cultural heritage of Paris. The most popular art galleries and museums in Paris are Centre Georges Pompidou, the Louvre Museum, Rodin Museum, Carnavalet Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris National Natural History Museum, D’Orsay Museum, Victor Hugo Museum, Marmottan-Claude Monet Museum, L’Orangerie Museum, Picasso Museum, and others. While being in Paris make sure to indulge in its world-famous shopping, try its exceptional cuisine and climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Paris is one of the most fascinating and romantic cities in the world attracting more than 30 million tourists each year. The city of Paris is served by Le Bourget Airport (LBG), Paris-Orly Airport (ORY) and Charles De Gaulle International Airport (CDG).
Paris Airports within 70 miles
1. BVA, Beauvais-Tille, Paris, France.
2. CDG, Charles De Gaulle, Paris, France.
3. CSF, Creil, Creil, France.
4. DLP, Disneyland Paris, Disneyland Paris, France.
5. EVX, Evreux, Evreux, France.
6. JEV, Heliport, Evry, France.
7. JPU, La Defense Heliport, Paris, France.
8. LBG, Le Bourget, Paris, France.
9. ORE, Orleans, Orleans, France.
10. ORY, Orly, Paris, France.
11. POX, Paris Cergy Pontoise, Paris, France.
12. TNF, Toussus-le-noble, Toussus-Le-Noble, France.
13. URO, Boos, Rouen, France.
14. ZFQ, Gare de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France.
Hotels in Paris
1. Hotel Saint Merry, 78 Rue de la Verrerie, Paris.
2. Hotel Des Mines, 125 Boulevard Saint-Michel, Paris.
3. Paris Ritz, 15 Place Vendôme, Paris.
4. Hotel Britannique, 20 Avenue Victoria, Paris.
5. Hotel Duo, 11 Rue du Temple, Paris.
6. Hotel Notre-Dame Saint Michel, 1 Quai Saint-Michel, Paris.
7. Hotel Saint Merry, 78 Rue de la Verrerie, Paris.
8. Hotel Agora, 7 Rue de la Cossonnerie, Paris.
9. Hotel de Saint Germain, 5 Rue Chomel, Paris.
10. Hotel Britannique, 20 Avenue Victoria, Paris.