Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Fort Myers, FL. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free at 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to/from Fort Myers
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from Fort Myers
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Fort Myers, FL.
Established in 1886 as a winter gate governmental center for Florida’s Gulf Treasure Coast and Lee County, Fort Myers is a prosperous city with excellent recreational facilities, fine weather, and the feel of Southwestern Florida.
Fort Myers provides numerous activities including historical museums, concerts in the performance halls, and calm beaches. Known for the winter homes of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison, annually tourists come to Fort Myers to see McGregor Boulevard. Having almost 600,000 people, Fort Myers is a perfect place for business and leisure travelers alike.
Fort Myers Airports within 70 miles
- FMY / KFMY, Page Field General Aviation Airport, Fort Myers, FL
- IMM / KIMM, Immokalee Airport, Immokalee, FL
- RSW / KRSW, Southwest Florida International Airport, Fort Myers, FL
- PGD / KPGD, Charlotte County Airport, Punta Gorda, FL
- APF / KAPF, Naples Municipal Airport, Naples, FL
FAQ for flying private to/from Fort Myers
Why choose a Fort Myers charter jet?
How much does it cost to book a Fort Myers private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private jet charter flights to/from Fort Myers:
- Charter a Private Jet from Houston to Fort Myers: turboprop – starting at $ 13,000;
- Charter Flights from New York to Fort Myers: light jet – starting at $ 22,480;
- Private Charter Flights from Boston to Fort Myers: light jet – starting at $ 21,450.
What is the best plane to choose for Fort Myers charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1300 – 1500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3.500 – 4.000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6.000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1.900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the benefits of flying a Fort Myers private jet?
How to book a Fort Myers empty leg flight?
Popular Destinations near Fort Myers by Private Jet
- Sarasota—is a very popular tourist destination and a common spot for private jet flights.
- Miami—is the choice of nearly all private jet travelers, an exciting vacation spot, with a variety of activities, and a huge selection of types of entertainment.
- Tampa—you can take advantage of a private flight and provide an enjoyable trip to a great destination for outdoor activities.
- Key West—a sun-drenched island town just off the coast of Cuba has everything a private jet client needs.
- Fort Lauderdale—is one of the most popular private charter destinations in the U.S. on the pristine waters of South Florida’s sun-soaked shores.
Private jet clients travel in efficient, reliable, and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions here, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.