Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in New York, NY. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to/from New York, NY
Here is why our customers choose us:
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from New York
Monarch Air Group is the private jet provider of choice for top corporate executives, government officials, and jetsetters around the globe. For your next private jet charter to New York (TEB, HPN, FRG, JFK, LGA) allow us to select the ideal aircraft for your needs and budget and treat you to the VIP luxury experience you deserve.
Through select joint venture agreements, Monarch Air Group provides access to thousands of well-maintained aircraft, from twin-engine turboprops to jumbo jets. Popular choices include the Cessna Citation X, the Gulfstream G650 and the Bombardier Learjet 60XR, but the options are truly endless.
Once we select the ideal private jet for your next trip to NYC, we will then outfit it with an array of amenities to enhance your flight experience. Options include catering, Wi-Fi, massage chairs, digital entertainment systems, videoconferencing, outside mounted cameras and more. Whether you want to use your in-flight time to conduct business meetings and be productive, or to simply relax and enjoy the view with a flute of champagne, your wish is our command.
Our personnel are carefully screened and highly qualified, with years of industry experience and in-depth knowledge that sets us apart from the competition. Our signature boots-on-the-ground approach and worldwide strategic presence have rewarded us with such demanding repeat clientele as the U.S. Department of Defense, United Nations and the World Food Programme.
At Monarch, we take pride in exceeding industry standards in every arena, from pilot performance to aircraft maintenance to five-star customer service. Fly with confidence knowing that we are Wyvern and ARG/US certified and that our pilots have thousands of hours of flight experience. Our operators are standing by to assist you in booking your next private charter to NYC. Call us today for a free quote.
Airports for Private Jet near New York, NY
- LGA, KLGA, LaGuardia Airport, New York, NY
- JFK, KJFK, John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY
- TEB, KTEB, Teterboro Airport, Teterboro, NJ
- EWR, KEWR, Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, NJ
- HPN, KHPN, Westchester County Airport, White Plains, NY
- MMU, KMMU, Morristown Municipal Airport, Morristown, NJ
- ISP, KISP, Long Island MacArthur Airport, Islip, NY
Hotels in New York, NY
- Smyth TriBeCa – a Thompson Hotel, 85 West Broadway, New York.
- The Greenwich Hotel, 377 Greenwich Street, New York.
- Crosby Street Hotel, 79 Crosby Street, New York.
- Hotel on Rivington, 107 Rivington Street, New York.
- The Nolitan Hotel, 30 Kenmare Street, New York.
- Blue Moon Hotel, 100 Orchard Street, New York.
- N U Hotel, 85 Smith Street, Brooklyn.
- Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel, 231 Grand Street, New York City.
- Union Square Inn, 209 East 14th Street, New York.
- Millennium Hilton, 55 Church Street, New York.
FAQ for a Private Jet Charter Flights to New York
Why choose a charter jet to New York with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a New York private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private flights to New York, NY:
- Charter a Private Jet to NYC from Las Vegas: from $33,180;
- Charter Flights to New York, NY from Miami: from $17,600;
- Private Jet from New York to Bahamas: from $22,370;
- Private Flights from New York to Seattle: from $35,710;
- Private Charter Flights to NYC from Los Angeles: from $31,200.
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
What types of private jets can use for New York charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1300 – 1500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3.500 – 4.000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6.000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1.900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the advantages of flying on a New York private jet?
Popular Destinations near New York by private jet
- Syracuse—offers entertainment and sightseeing for all tastes.
- Ithaca—is known for its stunning natural beauty and dense forests with hiking and biking trails.
- Long Island—an island often visited by New Yorkers who want to get away from the city to relax on the white-sand beaches.
- Rochester—is a great place to visit and receives very rave reviews from private aviation clients.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.