Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Casablanca, Morocco. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Casablanca
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Casablanca, Morocco.
Casablanca is located in the west of Morocco, on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, not far from the capital Rabat. It is the most populous city in the country with over 3 million inhabitants. Casablanca, the financial capital of Morocco, is where the majority of Moroccan financiers live and work. Casablanca is known for its fast-food restaurants, cafes, bazaars, wide boulevards, wide and clean beaches, large shopping centers. While the city is dazzlingly modern, there are also many ancient sites worth visiting.
The most famous places in Casablanca are the Hassan II Mosque, Sacre Coeur Cathedral, Mohammed V Square, Arab League Park, Royal Palace, Museum of Moroccan Judaism, United Nations Square, Eglise Notre Dame De Lourdes, and many others.
Casablanca International Airport (CMN) is one of the busiest airports in Morocco, serving the city of Casablanca and the surrounding region.
Casablanca Airports within 70 miles
1. CMN, Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca, Morocco.
2. RBA, Rabat-Salé Airport, Rabat, Morocco.
3. RAK, Marrakech Menara Airport, Marrakesh, Morocco.
4. FEZ, Fes-Saïss Airport, Fes, Morocco.
5. TNG, Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport, Tangier, Morocco.
6. ESU, Mogador Airport, Essaouira, Morocco.
7. OZZ, Ouarzazate Airport, Ouarzazate, Morocco.
8. TTU, Tetouan/Sania Ramel, Tetuan, Morocco.
9. CAS, Anfa, Casablanca, Morocco.
10. GMD, Ben Slimane Airport, Ben Slimane, Morocco.