Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Boise, ID. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Boise
About Boise, Idaho
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Boise, Idaho, USA.
Located 41 miles east of Oregon and 110 miles north of Nevada, Boise is the most populated city and capital of Idaho. It is also the county seat of Ada County. A population of the city is about 205,671 people and a total area is 80.05 square miles. It is the headquarters for some major companies including Boise Cascade LLC, Clearwater Analytics, Albertsons LLC, Idaho Timber, Idaho Pacific Lumber Company, J.R.Simplot Company, WinCo Foods, New Albertsons Inc., and Bodybuilding.com.
The most popular tourist attractions include Morrison-Knudsen Nature Center, Boise River Greenbelt, Kathryn Albertson Park, Idaho State Capitol Building, Old Idaho Penitentiary, Idaho Botanical Garden, St. John’s Cathedral, Basque Museum & Cultural Center, and much more. The city is served by Boise Airport (BOI / KBOI), which is located 6 miles from the center of Boise.
Boise Airports within 70 miles
1. BOI, Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field, Boise, ID, United States.
2. MUO, AFB, Mountain Home, United States.
3. ONO, Ontario Municipal Airport, Ontario, United States.
Hotels in Boise
1. The Modern Hotel and Bar, 1314 W Grove St, Boise.
2. Cambria Suites, 2970 West Elder Street, Boise Air Terminal.
3. Candlewood Suites Extended Stay Hotel Boise, 700 North Cole Road, Boise.
4. The Grove Hotel, 245 South Capitol Boulevard, Boise.
5. The Modern Hotel and Bar, 1314 W Grove St, Boise.
6. Hotel 43, 981 Grove Street, Boise.
7. Doubletree Club Boise, 475 West Parkcenter Boulevard, Boise.
8. The Riverside Hotel, 2900 West Chinden Boulevard, Boise.
9. Boise Hotel & Conference Center, 3300 Vista Avenue, Boise.
10. The Grove Hotel, 245 South Capitol Boulevard, Boise.