Monarch Air Group provides on-demand private jet charters from Miami to Crete.
Private jet from Miami to Crete is a consistently popular vacation, business, and investment destination. Situated in southeast Europe, Crete is the largest island in Greece. No matter which part of the island you choose to visit by private jet, Crete is an immersion in Greek culture that delights all the senses. This island in the southern Aegean Sea attracts private jet tourists with the spirit of Greece that can be found in gorgeous white sand beaches, clear waters, and delicious gastronomy.
Popular Attractions in Crete:
- Archaeological Museum of Heraklion;
- Balos Beach and Lagoon;
- Elafonisi Beach;
- Matala Beach;
- Minoan Palace of Knossos;
- Municipal Market of Chania;
- Old Town of Chania;
- Old Town of Rethymnon;
- Olive Oil Tour;
- Samaria Gorge;
- Seitan Limania Beach;
- The Extreme East;
- The Lasithi Plateau;
- The White Mountains;
- Wine Region of Heraklion.
How Much Does a Private Jet Cost from Miami to Crete?
- Light Jet N/A;
- Midsize Jet N/A;
- Super Midsize Jet N/A;
- Heavy Jet $176,000 – $215,000;
- Ultra Long Range Jet $247,000 – $301,400.
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
Get a Private Jet Price from Miami to Crete
What Airport Should I Use for My Private Charter Flight from Miami to Crete?
When booking your private jet charter from Miami, two airports serve the Crete area.
- Heraklion International Airport (LGIR), also known as Nikos Kazantzakis Airport, is the primary airport on the island of Crete, Greece.
- Chania International Airport (LGSA), also known as Daskalogiannis Airport, is located near Souda Bay on the Akrotiri peninsula of Crete.
What Type of Aircraft Should I Use for my Private Charter Flight from Miami to Crete?
A private jet from Miami to Crete can be matched to your itinerary, including a quick getaway or extended stay in Greece. Charter flights from Miami typically operate using heavy or ultra-long aircraft types:
Heavy jet options for private charters to Crete include the Global 7500, Gulfstream G550, and Embraer Lineage 1000.
- The largest and farthest-reaching business jet in the world is the Global 7500. This business jet seamlessly connects passengers with international destinations with an impressive range of 7,707 nautical miles (14,273 km). The Global 7500’s cabin features a full-sized kitchen, a separate crew suite, and four living areas.
- The Gulfstream G550 is an ultra-long-range jet that can fly nonstop charter flights up to 6,750 nautical miles (12,500 km) at an altitude of up to 51,000 feet. Passengers in the Gulfstream G550 will arrive in Crete rested and ready to enjoy this popular island in Greece.
- The Embraer Lineage 1000 is configured with five zones for maximum passenger comfort and privacy. The jet has a range of 5,179 nautical miles (9,592 km). Passengers will enjoy a quiet, comfortable charter flight from Miami to Crete enhanced by the Lineage 1000’s noise reduction system.
Heavy jets include a full galley, catering, and flight attendant service.
Ultra Long jet options include the Gulfstream G-650, Falcon 7X, and Global Express.
- Accommodating 12 to 18 passengers, the Gulfstream G-650 is the most suitable jet for travelers from Miami to Crete. With the most extended, expansive, and tallest cabin in its class, the G650’s passenger space can comfortably seat up to 18 people. It can carry travelers for distances up to 8,055 nautical miles.
- Falcon 7X is a perfect ultra-long jet to travel from Miami to Crete, as its advantage is the combination of range and speed with unprecedented efficiency. With a range of 5,950 nautical miles, this business jet accommodated up to 16 passengers. In addition, the spacious and high cabin of this ultra-long jet, designed for long flights, makes it possible to organize work and rest perfectly.
- The Global Express is a high-speed business jet with a range of 6,700 nautical miles. With a cabin capacity of 8 to 19 passengers, this aircraft provides travelers with the necessary means of communication and ergonomic furniture capable of transformation.
Ultra Long jets include a full galley, catering, and flight attendant service.
Private Jet Flight Time from Miami to Crete
Flight time from Miami to Crete is 10.5 to 12.5 hours, depending on the private jet and the weather conditions.
Flight Time from Miami to Crete on Heavy Jet
|Route||Distance||Estimated Flight Time|
|KMIA – LGIR||6,008 miles||12hr 30min|
|KMIA – LGSA||5,951 miles||12hr 00min|
|KOPF – LGIR||6,003 miles||12hr 10min|
|KOPF – LGSA||5,946 miles||12hr 00min|
|KFLL – LGIR||5,990 miles||12hr 00min|
|KFLL – LGSA||5,933 miles||12hr 00min|
|KPMP – LGIR||8,071 miles||12hr 00min|
|KPMP – LGSA||8,125 miles||12hr 00min|
|KFXE – LGIR||5,986 miles||12hr 00min|
|KFXE – LGSA||5,929 miles||12hr 00min|
Flight Time from Miami to Crete on Ultra-Long-Range Jet
|Route||Distance||Estimated Flight Time|
|KMIA – LGIR||6,008 miles||12hr 00min|
|KMIA – LGSA||5,951 miles||10hr 30min|
|KOPF – LGIR||6,003 miles||10hr 30min|
|KOPF – LGSA||5,946 miles||10hr 30min|
|KFLL – LGIR||5,990 miles||10hr 30min|
|KFLL – LGSA||5,933 miles||10hr 30min|
|KPMP – LGIR||8,071 miles||10hr 30min|
|KPMP – LGSA||8,125 miles||10hr 30min|
|KFXE – LGIR||5,986 miles||10hr 30min|
|KFXE – LGSA||5,929 miles||10hr 30min|
Distances and flight times shown in the charts above should be considered as estimates only.
In conclusion, Crete is an immersion in Greek culture that delights all the senses. An on-demand private jet from Miami to Crete will be a pleasurable charter trip in a private jet selected to fit your unique travel requirements, including a smooth transfer to and from the airport.
Choose Monarch Air Group
Monarch Air Group provides domestic and international private air charters. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.