Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Moses Lake, Washington. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051
Charter a private jet in Moses Lake, WA:
Book a Private Jet Charter to Moses Lake, Washington, United States
Monarch Air Group offers plenty of private jet charter options to and from Moses Lake, Washington, United States.
Moses Lake, the largest city in Grant County, is in the U.S. state of Washington. For those flying a private jet to Washington, Moses Lake will be a revelation of an abundance of amazing nature. A private flight to Moses Lake guarantees a quick trip to a place for a leisurely, memorable vacation with the family.
The city is a part of the Moses Lake-Othello CSA. It provides world-class facilities, quality education, great entrepreneurial opportunities, diverse recreational options, and a thriving economy. This ensures the popularity of Moses Lake charter flights for business. Just south of town is Potholes Reservoir and Columbia National Wildlife Refuge, which has several seeping lakes and a wealth of birds and other fauna natural to the area.
Charter a private jet to Moses Lake to visit Resorts at Moses Pointe, one of the favorite golf courses for golfers from all over the Pacific Northwest at 400 acres. Also, Artgarden Pottery, Moses Lake Museum & Art Center, Blue Heron Park, Potholes State Park, and Surf ‘n Slide Water Park are popular with visitors to Moses Lake. The best times to visit Moses Lake are during Spring Festival and the Moses Lake Water Sports Festival in June.
Pangborn Memorial Airport is the closest major airport to Moses Lake, which is served by charter jets to and from Moses Lake. It is situated 64 miles from the city center and operates domestic flights.
Moses Lake, WA Private Jet Airports within 70 miles
- MWH, KMWH, Grant County International Airport
- EPH, KEPH, Ephrata Municipal Airport
- FVH, Othello Municipal Airport
- JZN, Quincy Municipal Airport
Hotels in Moses Lake, WA
- Comfort Suites, 1700 E. Kittleson Road, Moses Lake
- Motel Oasis, 466 Melva Lane, Moses Lake
- AmeriStay Inn & Suites, 1157 North Stratford Road, Moses Lake
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moses Lake, 1735 Kittleson Road Northeast, Moses Lake
- Ramada Moses Lake, 1745 Kittelson Road, Moses Lake
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moses Lake, 2380 Maiers Road, Moses Lake
- Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel, 3000 West Marina Drive, Moses Lake
- Lakeside Motel, 802 West Broadway Avenue, Moses Lake
- Inn at Moses Lake, 1741 Kittelson Road, Moses Lake
- Sage N Sand Motel, 1011 South Pioneer Way, Moses Lake
FAQ for Private Jet Flights to Moses Lake
Why choose a private jet to Moses Lake with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a Moses Lake private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private jet flights to Moses Lake:
- Charter a private jet to Moses Lake from Teterboro will cost from $29,670;
- Charter Flights from Moses Lake to Miami will cost from $40,710;
- Private Flights to Palmetto Bay from Los Angeles will cost from $12,310;
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
What types of private jets can use for Moses Lake charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2,000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1,300 – 1,500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3,500 – 4,000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6,000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1,900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the benefits of flying on a Moses Lake private jet?
Popular destinations near Moses Lake by private jet
- Spokane – offers a diverse selection of activities, including many outdoor attractions.
- Bellevue – is the perfect weekend destination, offering a wide variety of family-friendly activities.
- Port Townsend – is popular with guests to enjoy the fresh sea air, beaches, and boating.
- Leavenworth – is with picturesque mountains, forests, and distinctive Bavarian cuisine.
- Bellingham – offers a variety of cultural and artistic attractions.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.