Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Kingston, Jamaica. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Kingston
About Kingston, Jamaica
Kingston is the capital, the largest city and main port of Jamaica, located on the southeast coast of the island country. Kingston is the most populous city in the country with a population of 750,000 people. The city was founded in 1693 and quickly developed into Jamaica’s commercial center based on the export of rum, raw cane sugar and bananas. The most important sectors of the economy are tourism, agriculture, bauxite mining and manufacturing.
Tourism is Jamaica’s largest source of income. There are plenty of activities and entertainment all year round, and Jamaica is replete with beautiful beaches and picturesque beauty. The main sights of Kingston are Devon House Mansion, Emancipation Park, Mandela Park and the 80 hectares of Hoop Garden Royal Botanic Gardens. The Bob Marley Museum, located at the top of Kingston, is the singer’s former residence.
Norman Manley International Airport (KIN) is the nearest major airport, located 21 kilometers from the city.
Kingston Airports within 70 miles
1. KIN, Norman Manley International Airport, Kingston, Jamaica
2. MBJ, Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
3. SCU, Antonio Maceo Airport, Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
4. HOG, Frank País International Airport, Holguin, Cuba
5. GAO, Mariana Grajales Airport, Guantanamo, Cuba
6. KTP, Tinson Pen Aerodrome, Kingston, Jamaica
7. POT, Ken Jones, Port Antonio, Jamaica