Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Bequia, Caribbean. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Bequia
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Bequia.
Bequia is a large island within the Grenadines archipelago , Lesser Antilles. It is located 14 km southwest of the island of Saint Vincent. The island is part of the State of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The island used to be a shipbuilding and whale hunting centre and is now a centre for marine tourism. The area of this miniature island is only 18 km². Port Elizabeth is an administrative centre with a population of just over 5,000 people.
The island is ideal for an unforgettable holiday as close to nature as possible. The island of Bequia is perfect for beach holidays, water sports, scooters, rides, yachts. Tourists can visit here shops, restaurants, clubs and other entertainment facilities. There is also the Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary, open to tourists, which is a turtle reserve.
J. F. Mitchell Airport (BQU), also known as Bequia Airport, is a small airport that serves Bequia Island.
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets to Bequia
1. SVD, Argyle International Airport, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
2. UVF, Hewanorra International Airport, Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia
3. SLU, George F. L. Charles Airport, Castries, Saint Lucia
4. GND, Maurice Bishop International Airport, Saint Georges, Grenada
5. TAB, Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
6. POS, Piarco International Airport, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago