Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in White Plains, NY. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in White Plains
Private Jet Charter to and from White Plains
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of White Plains, NY.
White Plains is a city located in Westchester County, New York that offers a wide range of activities for visitors. Whether you enjoy shopping, outdoor activities, or cultural experiences, there’s something for everyone when booking a private jet flight to White Plains.
The Westchester Mall is one of the most popular places to visit once you’ve chartered a private jet to White Plains. With over 150 stores, including upscale brands such as Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, the mall is the ideal spot for shopping therapy. In addition, you can enjoy your meal in numerous restaurants and cafes.
When renting a private jet to White Plains, visit White Plains Performing Arts Center, which has been a vital resource for Westchester County’s diverse educational and cultural programming for many years. The center creates and offers critically recognized dance, music, family programs, and theatre for White Plains and the adjacent neighborhoods and hosts several special community events each year.
With a private jet to White Plains, spend your time in the 700-acre Saxon Woods Park, a favorite for all families and outdoor enthusiasts. The park contains a vast array of amenities, including a large trail network that winds through magnificently developed hardwood forests. The routes connecting to the Leatherstocking Trail and Colonial Greenway are popular with hikers, equestrians, and cross-country skiers in the winter. A picturesque 18-hole golf course, as well as a family-friendly miniature golf course, are also available for golf lovers.
Once you decide to charter a private jet to White Plains, the Westchester County Center has been an enduring municipal landmark since its opening in 1930. The vast Art Deco-styled indoor leisure complex was built to accommodate a variety of community programs and business exhibitions. It has hosted thousands of concerts, sporting events, seminars, theatrical performances, and trade exhibits since its opening.
In addition, when renting a private jet to White Plains, be sure to stop by the Jacob Purdy House if history interests you. One of the city’s oldest structures was constructed in 1730 and is now a recognized historic site. The mansion is open for tours, during which guests can learn about the background of White Plains and the neighborhood. Also, attend the White Plains Performing Arts Center is the place to go for entertainment. Throughout the year, the center organizes a variety of acts, such as plays, musicals, and concerts.
Finally, with the White Plains private jet, don’t forget to sample some of the local cuisines. The city is home to a wide choice of restaurants serving cuisines ranging from Italian to Asian to American. Try some of the local favorites, such as Patsy’s Pizzeria’s pizza or City Limits Diner’s burgers.
White Plains Private Jet Rental Cost
The cost of chartering a private jet to White Plains can vary greatly depending on several factors, including the size and type of the aircraft, the distance of the flight, and the duration of the rental.
For example, the cost of renting a light jet, such as a HondaJet, from Miami to White Plains for a one-way trip can start from around $17,500. For a midsize jet, such as a Learjet 60 cost can range from $28,500 for a one-way trip.
Private Jet Airports near White Plains
- HPN, KHPN, Westchester County Airport
- FLU, KFLU, Flushing Airport
- LGA, KLGA, LaGuardia Airport
- JFK, KJFK, John F. Kennedy International Airport
- TEB, KTEB, Teterboro Airport
- EWR, KEWR, Newark Liberty International Airport
- MMU, KMMU, Morristown Municipal Airport
- HVN, KHVN, Tweed New Haven Regional Airport
- SWF, KSWF, Stewart International Airport
- ISP, KISP, Long Island MacArthur Airport
FAQs: Private Jet Flight to White Plains
Why Choose a Private Jet to White Plains with Monarch Air Group?
How Much Does it Cost to Charter a Private Jet to the White Plain?
What Types of the Private Jets Can Use for the White Plain?
What Are the Benefits of Flying a White Plain Private Jet?
Is it Possible to Travel with Pets to the White Plain on a Private Jet?
Popular Destinations Near White Plain by Private Jet
- The Hamptons: This exclusive beach resort area on Long Island is a popular destination for those seeking luxury and relaxation. Private jet travelers can fly into East Hampton Airport or Francis S. Gabreski Airport in Westhampton Beach.
- Martha’s Vineyard: This island off the coast of Massachusetts is a favorite destination for summer vacations. Private jets can land at Martha’s Vineyard Airport.
- Nantucket: Another popular island destination off the coast of Massachusetts, Nantucket is known for its beautiful beaches and historic architecture. Private jets can land at Nantucket Memorial Airport.
- Newport, Rhode Island: This coastal city is famous for its Gilded Age mansions and sailing culture. Private jets can fly into Newport State Airport.
Our customers fly in luxurious, high-tech private aircraft. You may always get in touch with our helpful and pleasant crew if you need assistance finding the answers to your inquiries on our air charter FAQ page.