Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in St. Barts. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from St. Barts
About St. Barts
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from St. Barts.
Saint Barthelemy is also known as St. Barts or Saint-Barth is an island in the Caribbean Sea, in the Lesser Antilles region, located 250 km east of Puerto Rico. The total area of the territory is about 24 km², and the population is 9035 inhabitants. Economics St. Barts is based on luxury tourism. Each year, luxury hotels and villas receive 70,000 tourists, and another 130,000 arrive on cruise ships. Relative isolation and high cost of living hinder mass tourism. The island has limited reserves of drinking water, all necessary food, fuel and industrial goods are imported.
Tourists will find everything they need to spend an unforgettable vacation – white sandy beaches, turquoise clear water, beautiful scenery, Caribbean hospitality, excellent cuisine and excellent conditions for practicing water sports. Visitors can also play tennis, golf, ride a horse, do fitness, yoga and much more. The offer for water sports is very wide: diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat, water skiing, sailing, surfing, kitesurfing. For comfort lovers, several companies offer boat rentals: sailing boats or motor boats, with or without a skipper, for island tours and much more. In the island’s capital, Gustavia, it is worth a visit: three forts of the 17th century, the Anglican Church of 1855, a lighthouse and a museum.
Gustav III Barts Airport (SBH) – A small airport located on the island of Saint Barthelemy. It mainly serves commercial aircraft, which can accommodate up to 20 people on board.
St. Barts Map
St. Barts Airports For Private Jets within 70 miles
1. SBH, Gustaf III Airport, Gustavia, Saint Barthelemy
2. SFG, L’Espérance Airport, Marigot, Saint Martin
3. SXM, Princess Juliana International Airport, Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles
4. AXA, Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport, The Valley, Anguilla
5. SAB, Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport, Saba, Netherlands Antilles
6. SKB, Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport, Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
7. NEV, Vance W. Amory International Airport, Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis
8. ANU, V. C. Bird International Airport, Saint Johns, Antigua and Barbuda