Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Spokane, WA. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Spokane:
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Spokane, WA, USA.
The largest city between Seattle and Minneapolis, Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State in the Pacific Northwest region and the metropolitan center of Eastern Washington. With incredible natural beauty, four seasons and 260 of sunshine each year, Spokane is a great place to visit in Northwest region. The city possesses historic architecture, fine dining, world-class wineries, vibrant nightlife, wonderful museums and art-galleries.
There are plenty of outdoor attractions to visit within a short drive of the downtown Spokane including the Spokane River Centennial Trail, the Riverfront Park, the Riverside State Park, the Mount Spokane State Park, the Spokane Falls, 76 lakes and dozens of rivers, and some others. Spokane offers such outdoor activities as golfing, skiing, hiking, biking, swimming, boating, and fishing. Throughout the year Spokane hosts many festivals and events from Bloomsday and Lilac Festival in May to Artfest and Hoopfest in June, and much more.
Spokane Airports within 70 miles
1. GEG, Spokane International, Spokane, United States.
2. PUW, Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport, Pullman, United States.
3. SFF, Felts Field, Spokane, United States.
4. SKA, Fairchild AFB, Spokane, United States.
Hotels in Spokane
1. The Davenport Hotel, 10 South Post Street, Spokane.
2. Montvale Hotel, 1005 West 1st Avenue, Spokane.
3. Hotel Ruby, 901 West 1st Avenue, Spokane.
4. Red Lion Hotel At The Park – Spokane, 303 West North River Drive, Spokane.
5. The Davenport Hotel & Tower, 10 South Post Street, Spokane.
6. The Davenport Hotel, 10 South Post Street, Spokane.
7. Montvale Hotel, 1005 West 1st Avenue, Spokane.
8. Holiday Inn Express Spokane-Downtown, N. 801 Division Street, Spokane.
9. Hotel Ruby, 901 West 1st Avenue, Spokane.
10. The Davenport Hotel, 10 South Post Street, Spokane.