Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in South Africa. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in South Africa:
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from South Africa
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of South Africa.
Officially the Republic of South Africa, South Africa is a country situated at the southern tip. It is divided into nine provinces and has 1,739 mi of coastline. With a population of over 48 million people, South Africa is the 24th most populous country and the 25th largest country in the world by area. It has the biggest economy in the continent and the twenty-eighth-largest in the world. Moreover, as a popular destination for private jet charters South Africa, a significant portion of the country’s revenue comes from tourism. Being a multi-ethnic nation, South Africa has diverse cultures and languages.
Attractions in South Africa are primarily natural and colonial. The most exciting places in the Western Cape province are the famous Cape Town, the Cape Peninsula with the legendary Cape of Good Hope, Table Mountain, and Garden Route. The Eastern Cape features hilly landscapes and a beautiful coastline. Traveling by private jet South Africa, visit one of the many national parks like Tsitsikamma, Natchez Valley, and Donkin.
South Africa is famous all year round because of its white sand, mild climate, and warm ocean. It boasts some of the best beaches in the world, which explains the popularity of private flights in South Africa. Hotels in the country are high class and meet international standards.
South Africa’s most popular sports are cricket, rugby and soccer, swimming, golf, athletics, boxing, netball, and tennis. Also, for charter flights South Africa travelers, there are kiting, surfing, diving, yachting, and sea fishing for tuna and sharks.
South Africa Private Jet Airports within 70 miles
- JNB, OR Tambo International Airport
- CPT, Cape Town International Airport
- DUR, King Shaka International Airport
- GRJ, George Airport
- HLA, Lanseria Airport
- PLZ, Port Elizabeth Airport
- BFN, Bram Fischer International Airport
- ELS, Ben Schoeman Airport
- HDS, Hoedspruit Air Force Base Airport
- KIM, Kimberley Airport
- MQP, Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- MGH, Margate Airport
- PHW, Hendrik Van Eck Airport
- PZB, Pietermaritzburg Airport
- PTG, Polokwane International Airport
- RCB, Richards Bay Airport
- UTN, Pierre Van Ryneveld Airport
- UTT, K. D. Matanzima Airport
FAQ for a Private Jet Charter Flights to South Africa
Why choose a charter jet to South Africa with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a South Africa private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private flights to South Africa:
- Charter a Private Jet to South Africa from Sydney: from $211,720;
- Charter Flights to South Africa from London: from $128,700;
- Private Charter Flights to South Africa from Brasilia: from $121,840.
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
What types of private jets can use for South Africa charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1300 – 1500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3.500 – 4.000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6.000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1.900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the advantages of flying on a South Africa private jet?
Popular destinations near South Africa by private jet
- Cape Town – is South Africa’s second most popular destination, surrounded by nature, high mountains, and a turquoise-colored sea.
- Stellenbosch – is famous for the many wineries where you can taste wine tastings.
- Hermanus – named the whale capital of South Africa.
- Johannesburg – called the “City of Gold,” South Africa’s most populous city- receives rave reviews from private aviation clients.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.