Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Solana Beach. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Solana Beach
About Solana Beach
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Solana Beach, California.
Situated north of San Diego, Solana Beach is a quaint seaside community. With stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Solana Beach is one of the most popular places in San Diego County to watch the sunset. Fletcher Cove Park is a gathering place for residents and visitors alike, especially at sunset. The park features manicured grassy areas, picnic tables, a children’s playground and a basketball court. From the beach, you can walk north to Cardiff or south to Dog Beach where you and your pet can enjoy the beach together. If you are in Solana Beach on the weekend, check out the lively farmer’s market. Visitors enjoy meeting locals at the market and the fresh locally grown organic produce.
Just north of Solana Beach in Encinitas, the Self-Realization Fellowship is an international religious organization founded in 1920 by Paramahansa Yogananda to share the teachings of Kriya Yoga which originated in India thousands of years ago. The adjacent Encinitas Ashram Center and Meditation Gardens are free to the public. The gardens are perched above seaside cliffs where soft ocean breezes create a quiet, contemplative place to enjoy nature’s beauty and the spectacular panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. The gardens are filled with a variety of colorful blooming flowers and tropical foliage. In the center of the garden, a koi pond sits beneath the protective branches of large shade trees. At sunset, the garden has one of the most spectacular sunset views on the California coast.
San Diego International Airport (KSAN) is 22 miles from downtown Solana Beach. Empty legs and transient aircraft are extremely popular in the region.
Solana Beach Map
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets to Solana Beach
1. SAN, San Diego International Airport, San Diego, CA
2. TIJ, Tijuana International Airport, Tijuana, Mexico
3. SNA, John Wayne Airport, Santa Ana, CA
4. ONT, LA/Ontario International Airport, Ontario, CA
5. LAX, Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, CA
6. PSP, Palm Springs International Airport, Palm Springs, CA
7. CLD, McClellan-Palomar Airport, Carlsbad, CA
8. SAN, San Diego International Airport, San Diego, CA
9. LGB, Long Beach Airport, Long Beach, CA
10. LAX, Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, CA
11. PSP, Palm Springs International Airport, Palm Springs, CA
12. IPL, Imperial County Airport, Imperial, CA