Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Sharjah
About Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Sharjah is one of the greatest cities in the UAE. Also is the cultural center of the country. The population reaches 2 million people. For museum and exhibition lovers, Sharjah regularly organizes various events and hosts monuments of ancient civilizations. Many extremely rare historical monuments have been inscribed on the UNESCO list.
Several of the key assets of Sharjah are the Sharjah Arts Museum, the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, the Sharjah Heritage Museum, the Sharjah’s Central Market, the Sharjah Fort, the Al Noor Island, the Sharjah Archaeology Museum, the Maritime Museum, and Al Qasba.
Sharjah International Airport (SHJ / OMSJ) is a renowned public airport eight miles from the center of Sharjah.
Sharjah Airports within 70 miles
1. SHJ, Sharjah International Airport, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
2. DXB, Dubai International Airport, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3. DWC, Dubai World Central — Al Maktoum International Airport, Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates
4. AUH, Abu Dhabi International Airport, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5. BDH, Bandar Lengeh Airport, Bandar Lengeh, Iran
6. AZI, Bateen Airport, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
7. AAN, Al Ain International Airport, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
8. SXI, Sirri Island Airport, Sirri, Iran
9. FJR, Fujairah International Airport, Al-Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
10. KHS, Khasab Airport, Khasab, Oman