Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in San Juan
About San Juan, Puerto Rico
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
San Juan was founded by colonists from Spain in the 16th century, one of the oldest cities. Now it is not just the capital of Puerto Rico, but also a cultural, financial, tourist center, and significant port. Its population is about 2 million people.
The city is proud of its antique museums, exploration galleries, restaurants, sandy coastlines, historic buildings, and accommodation.
The Castillo San Felipe Morro, the San Juan Bautista, the Puerta de la Bandera, the Parque de las Palomas, the Capilla del Cristo, are some of interesting places to visit. Sports competitions held here, and local universities well known as places of history, in particular the University of Puerto Rico.
Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU / TJSJ) is a major airport. It serves all popular routes and is located 3 miles from the center. Last year it handled 4 million passengers.
San Juan Airports within 70 miles
1. SIG, Fernando Luis Ribas Dominicci Airport, San Juan, Puerto Rico
2. SJU, Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Carolina, Puerto Rico
3. PPD, Palmas Del Mar, Humacao, Puerto Rico
4. FAJ, Diego Jiménez Torres Airport, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
5. HUC, Humacao Airport, Humacao, Puerto Rico
6. ARE, Antonio Juarbe Pol Airport, Arecibo, Puerto Rico
7. VQS, Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, Vieques, Puerto Rico