Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Salzburg. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Salzburg:
Chance of Rain5°/-2°
About Salzburg, Austria
Monarch Air Group offers a wide variety of private jet charter options to and from Salzburg, Austria.
The capital of the federal state of Salzburg, Salzburg is the fourth largest city in Austria. The “Old Town” area, known for its architecture in baroque style, was added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 1997 and considered to be one of the best-preserved city centers at the northern territory of the Alps. The native land of the legendary Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Salzburg is a popular tourist destination with its picturesque Alpine surroundings and a magnificent historic downtown.
If you are going to experience an unforgettable tour with lots of famous sights, Salzburg is a perfect choice. The city’s major attractions include St. Peter’s Abbey, Salzburg Cathedral, Mozart’s Residence, St. Sebastian’s cemetery, Nonnberg Abbey, Untersberg mountain, the lakes area called Salzkammergut, Salzburg Zoo, Mirabell Palace, the castles and parks of Hellbrunn, Getreidegasse.
The city is served by Salzburg Airport, the largest international airport in Austria that offers domestic and international flights and is located 3 km from the city center.
Salzburg Airports within 70 miles
1. LNZ, Blue Danube, Linz, Austria
2. MUC, Franz Josef Strauss, Munich, Germany
3. SZG, W. A. Mozart, Salzburg, Austria
Hotels in Salzburg
1. BEST WESTERN PLUS Amedia Art Salzburg, Linzer Bundesstraße 6, Salzburg
2. Hotel Sacher Salzburg, Schwarzstraße 5-7, Salzburg
3. Wyndham Grand Salzburg Conference Centre, Fanny-von-Lehnert-Straße 7, Salzburg
4. Crowne Plaza, Rainer St 6-8, Salzburg
5. Hotel Goldener Hirsch Salzburg, Getreidegasse 37, Salzburg
6. Sheraton Salzburg Hotel, Auerspergstraße 4, Salzburg
7. Hotel Elefant, Sigmund-Haffner-Gasse 4, Salzburg
8. Hotel Mozart, Franz-Josef-Straße 27, Salzburg
9. Hotel Am Dom, Goldgasse 17, Salzburg
10. Hotel Villa Carlton, Markus-Sittikus-Straße 3, Salzburg
11. Hotel Wolf-Dietrich, Wolf-Dietrich-Straße 7, Salzburg
12. Altstadthotel Weisse Taube, Kaigasse 9, Salzburg
13. Hotel NH Salzburg City, Franz-Josef-Straße 26, Salzburg
14. Hotel Mercure Salzburg City, Bayerhamerstraße 14A, Salzburg
15. Hotel Bristol, Makartplatz 4, Salzburg
16. Der Salzburger Hof, Kaiserschützenstraße 1, Salzburg