Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Saba. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Saba
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Saba.
Saba, a small island of 5 square miles, just 28 miles southwest of St. Maarten, is one of the last unspoiled havens in the Caribbean. Saba is a sleeping volcano that rises steeply from the ocean. There are only four villages on the island, connected by one road, with about 2000 inhabitants.
There are not many beaches on Saba, but the opportunities for scuba diving are endless and the hiking trails through the tropical forest and the top of the mountain scenery are impressive. Unlike other Caribbean destinations, Saba does not really have a developed tourism industry. There are 2 museums on Saba – Major Osmar Simmons in The Bottom, where you can see everyday items that belonged to the major. The Harry L. Johnson Museum is located in Windwardside at a 19th century cottage amidst the meadows, which contains exhibits from the archeological excavations on the island.
Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport (SAB) is an international airport located on Saba Island.
Saba Airports For Private Jets within 70 miles
1. SXM, Princess Juliana International Airport, Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles
2. SBH, Gustaf III Airport, Gustavia, Saint Barthelemy
3. SFG, L’Espérance Airport, Marigot, Saint Martin
4. AXA, Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport, The Valley, Anguilla
5. SKB, Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport, Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
6. NEV, Vance W. Amory International Airport, Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis
7. VIJ, Virgin Gorda Airport, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands