Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Riyadh
About Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
With a population of about 5.7 million people, Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia. In addition, the town is known for being the site of Princess Nora Bint Abdul Rahman University, the world’s most prestigious university for women. This is an important commercial and business center in the entire region. The busy and charismatic Riyadh offers visitors both historical and modern attractions and memorials.
It contains some of the world’s oldest historic architectural structures, all of which are great sights in the region. The prominent high-rise structures are the Al-Faisaliyah Tower, the Kingdom Tower, and the Riyadh TV Tower.
Moreover, there are many galleries and other museums that appeal to tourists and are also used as centers of education for the culture and history of the city.
Some of the tourist points of interest in Riyadh are Al Masmak Fort, Al-Thumairi Souq, Murabba Palace, the National Museum, Sky Bridge at Kingdom Center.
Its main airport is the King Khalid International Airport (RUH), which is about 1 mile from the city.
Riyadh Airports within 70 miles
1. RUH, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
2. HOF, Al-Ahsa Domestic Airport, Hofuf, Saudi Arabia
3. DMM, King Fahd International Airport, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
4. ELQ, Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz Regional Airport, Buraydah, Saudi Arabia
5. DWD, Dawadmi Domestic Airport, Ad Dawadimi, Saudi Arabia
6. XXN, Riyadh Air Base, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
7. XWM, Riyadh Military, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia