Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Redmond, Washington. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Redmond, WA:
About Redmond, Washington, United States
Monarch Air Group offers plenty of private jet charter options to and from Redmond, Washington, United States.
Situated 16 miles east of Seattle, Redmond, also known as the Bicycle Capital of the Northwest, is a city in King County with a population of around 55 thousand people. Redmond is home to SpaceX, Microsoft, and Nintendo of America. The city hosts the Redmond Derby Days – a popular festival that features a parade, bicycle criterium, beer garden, entertainment stages, local food offerings, and fun activities.
The top tourist attractions are the Marymoor Park, Sammamish River Trail, Black Raven Brewing Company, Microsoft Visitor Center, Idylwood Beach Park, Woodinville Lavender Farm, Redmond Town Center, and Sky River Mead Winery, among the others.
The three nearest major airports are Kenmore Air Harbor Seaplane Base located 21 miles from the city center, King County International Airport located 22 miles from the city, and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport located 23 miles from Redmond.
Redmond, WA Airports within 70 miles
1. BFI, Boeing Field/King County International Airport, Seattle, United States.
2. CWS, Center Island, Center Island, United States.
3. ESW, State, Easton, United States.
4. GRF, Gray Aaf, Tacoma, United States.
5. KEH, Kenmore Air Harbor, Kenmore Air Harbor, United States.
6. LPS, Lopez Island, Lopez Island, United States.
7. MVW, Skagit Regional, Mount Vernon, United States.
8. NUW, Whidbey Island NAS (Ault Field), Oak Harbor, United States.
9. ODW, Oak Harbor, Oak Harbor, United States.
10. OLM, Olympia, Olympia, United States.
11. OTS, Anacortes, Anacortes, United States.
12. PAE, Snohomish County, Everett, United States.
13. PUL, Poulsbo, Poulsbo, United States.
14. PWT, Bremerton, Bremerton, United States.
15. SHN, Sanderson Field, Shelton, United States.
16. SQV, Sequim Valley Arpt, Sequim, United States.
17. TIW, Industrial, Tacoma, United States.
18. TWD, Port Townsend, Port Townsend, United States.
Hotels in Redmond, WA
1. Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond, 15785 Bear Creek Parkway, Redmond.
2. Silver Cloud Inn – Redmond, 2122 152nd Avenue Northeast, Redmond.
3. Residence Inn Seattle East/Redmond, 7575 164th Avenue Northeast, Redmond.
4. Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, 14615 Northeast 29th Place, Bellevue.
5. Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue, 14455 Northeast 29th Place, Bellevue.
6. Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, 14595 Northeast 29th Place, Bellevue.
7. DigiPen Institute of Technology, 9931 Willows Road, Redmond.
8. Microsoft Visitor Center, 15010 Northeast 36th Street, Redmond.
9. Sixty Acres Park, 15200 NE 116th St, Redmond.
10. Redmond Inn, 17601 Redmond Way, Redmond.
11. Extended Stay America Hotel Seattle – Redmond, 15805 Northeast 28th Street, Bellevue.
12. Comfort Inn, 12204 Northeast 124th Street, Kirkland.
13. Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA, 12223 Northeast 116th Street, Kirkland.
14. Motel 6, 12010 120th Place Northeast, Kirkland.