Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Phnom Penh
About Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The capital of Cambodia on the Tonle Sap River, Phnom Penh is vibrant and bustling. Its population is about 1.5 million people. Because of its climate, hot weather here all year round.
The city of Phnom Penh is a boulevard with wide, narrow alleyways, where the old and the new meet. It has been called the “Town at the confluence of four rivers.”
An essential place to visit, as it is home to some of the country’s most prominent landmarks. Such attractions include the Cambodia National Museum, the beautiful Royal Palace, the Choeung Ek, the temple of Wat Phnom, the Tuol Sleng Museum, and the Wat Ounalom.
Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH / VDPP), is the main civilian airport of the country, located four miles from the center of Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh Airports within 70 miles
1. PNH, Phnom Penh International Airport, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
2. SVR, Svay Rieng Airport, Svay Rieng, Cambodia
3. SGN, Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
4. REP, Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport, Siem Reap, Cambodia
5. KOS, Sihanoukville International Airport, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
6. VCA, Can Tho International Airport, Can Tho, Viet Nam
7. VKG, Rach Gia Airport, Rach Gia, Viet Nam
8. PQC, Phu Quoc Airport, Phu Quoc, Viet Nam