Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Parkersburg, West Virginia. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Parkersburg, WV:
About Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States
Monarch Air Group offers plenty of private jet charter options to and from Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States.
Nestled at the confluence of the Little Kanawha and Ohio rivers, Parkersburg is the seat of and a growing city in Wood County, with a population of about 31,492 people. It is the largest city in the Parkersburg-Marietta-Vienna Metro Statistical Area and the third largest city in West Virginia. Parkersburg hosts the Annual Mid-Ohio Valley Multi-Cultural Festival, the Downtown Throwdown, and Parkersburg Homecoming Festival, which all attract hundreds of visitors.
The city is also famous for its outstanding museums, including the Veterans Museum of Mid-Ohio Valley, Sumnerite African-American History Museum, Oil and Gas Museum, and the Blennerhassett Museum of Regional History. Other attractions are the Artcraft Studio, Smoot Theater, Fort Boreman Park, and Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park.
Mid-Ohio Valley Regional Airport is the closest major airport to Parkersburg, which is located 13 miles from the city center and provides domestic flights.
Parkersburg, WV Airports within 70 miles
1. ATO, Ohio University, Athens, United States.
2. CRW, Yeager, Charleston, United States.
3. GWV, Glendale Airport, Glendale, United States.
4. PKB, Wood County, Parkersburg, United States.
5. ZZV, Zanesville, Zanesville, United States.
Hotels in Parkersburg, WV
1. The Blennerhassett Hotel, 320 Market Street, Parkersburg.
2. Comfort Inn near Grand Central Mall, 401 37th Street, Parkersburg.
3. Hampton Inn & Suites Parkersburg Downtown, 920 Emerson Avenue, Parkersburg.
4. Towneplace Suites By Marriott Parkersburg, 415 7th Street, Parkersburg.
5. Blennerhassett Coffee Bar serving Starbucks, 320 Market Street, Parkersburg.
6. Blennerhassett Island Historic, 137 Juliana Street, Parkersburg.
7. North End Tavern & Brewery, 3500 Emerson Avenue, Parkersburg.
8. The Root Beer Shack, 1420 Staunton Turnpike, Parkersburg.
9. Uncle Mike’s Bar & Grill, 706 7th Street, Parkersburg.
10. Locker Room, 1714 16th Street, Parkersburg.