Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Ocala, Florida. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051
Charter a private jet in Ocala, FL:
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from Ocala, Florida, United States
Monarch Air Group offers a wide variety of private jet charter options to and from Ocala, Florida, United States.
Ocala is the seat of a city in Marion County, with around 58,000 people. Situated in Northern Florida, it is the central city of Ocala, Florida, a Metropolitan Statistical Area and home to the College of Central Florida. Ocala charter flights are well-known for glass-bottom boat tours, fine arts, high quality of life, excellent education, business opportunities, and a growing economy. The Emergency One has its headquarters in Ocala.
Ocala delights tourists from all over the world. From natural wonders and outdoor adventures to world-class sports and culture, there’s a wealth of amazing things to do here. With a private jet to Ocala, explore Florida’s buried jewel with the utmost comfort.
Book a private jet charter to Ocala to see the most popular tourist attractions, like the Appleton Museum of Art, Webber Gallery, Sholom Park, Alexander Springs, Brick City Center for the Arts, Silver Springs River, Santos – Belleview Trail, Petting Zoo Ocala, Ocala Civic Theatre, Silver Springs State Park, Juniper Prairie Wilderness, Paradise Springs, and Tuscawilla Park, among the others.
The nearest major airport to Ocala is Gainesville Regional Airport, which is located 45 miles from the city center and serves Ocala charter jets.
Ocala Private Jet Airports within 70 miles
- CDK, Lewis, Cedar Key, United States
- CTY, Cross City, Cross City, United States
- DAB, Regional, Daytona Beach, United States
- DWS, Walt Disney World, Orlando, United States
- GNV, Gainesville Regional, Gainesville, United States
- LEE, Leesburg, Leesburg, United States
- OCF, Taylor Field, Ocala, United States
- ORL, Orlando Executive, Orlando, United States
- SFB, Orlando Sanford Intl, Sanford, United States
- ZPH, Zephyrhills, Zephyrhills, United States
Hotels in Ocala, FL
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala, 3601 Southwest 38th Avenue, Ocala
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocala Conference Center, 3600 Southwest 38th Avenue, Ocala
- Silver Princess Motel, 3041 South Pine Avenue, Ocala
- Hilton Ocala, 3600 Southwest 36th Avenue, Ocala
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala, 3530 Southwest 36th Avenue, Ocala
- Courtyard Ocala, 3712 Southwest 38th Avenue, Ocala
- Comfort Suites, 3825 Old Blitchton Road, Ocala
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Ocala, 4101 Southwest 38th Court, Ocala
- Holiday Inn Express Ocala Midtown Medical Center, 1212 South Pine Avenue, Ocala
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Ocala, 120 Northwest 40th Avenue, Ocala
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ocala, FL, 3720 Southwest College Road, Ocala
- Quality Inn, 3434 Southwest College Road, Ocala
FAQ for a Private Jet Charter Flights to Ocala
Why choose a private jet to Ocala with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book an Ocala private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private flights to Ocala:
- Charter a Private Jet to Ocala from Teterboro: from $14,840;
- Charter Flights to Ocala from DC: from $12,540;
- Private Flights to Ocala from LA: from $34,500.
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
What types of private jets can use for Ocala charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2,000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1,300 – 1,500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3,500 – 4,000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6,000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1,900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the benefits of flying an Ocala private jet?
Popular destinations near Ocala by private jet
- Tampa – is a business center with a variety of cultural offerings.
- Destin – is famous for its beautiful beaches, great golf courses, and great fishing.
- Pensacola – is Florida’s coastal town, with safe, sandy beaches perfect for kids.
- Fort Lauderdale is a popular tourist destination with lively bars, scenic boat canals, and an expansive waterfront.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.