Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Montserrat. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Montserrat
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Montserrat.
Montserrat is an island in the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea, southwest of Antigua and northwest of Guadeloupe. Covering an area of 102 km2 and a population of approximately 5,900, this British Overseas Territory was nicknamed the “Emerald Island of the Antilles” because of the riot of greenery on the volcanic slopes. The island’s economy is based on agriculture, as well as fishing and tourism.
Following a major eruption, the islanders were forced to leave the capital Plymouth in 1997, which was destroyed by lava flows. Brades, located in the north-west of the island, was established as the transition capital. The volcano remains active today, but it attracts tourists looking for something that goes beyond the usual Caribbean beach holidays and luxury resorts. The island also offers visitors magnificent coves and sandy beaches of volcanic origin. Visitors can take part in many water sports, including diving.
The most convenient way to get to Montserrat is to chartering a private jet to John A. Osborne Airport (MNI).
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets to Montserrat
1. ANU, V. C. Bird International Airport, Saint Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
2. NEV, Vance W. Amory International Airport, Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis
3. SKB, Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport, Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
4. PTP, Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet Airport, Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
5. SBH, Gustaf III Airport, Gustavia, Saint Barthelemy
6. SAB, Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport, Saba, Netherlands Antilles
7. EUX, F.D. Roosevelt Airport, Sint Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles