Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Molokai, Hawaii. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Molokai
Molokai, often called “The Friendly Island” of the Hawaiian Islands, is one of the least visited islands in the Hawaiian Archipelago. Here, aloha is not just a word, but a way of life. There are no luxury resorts, five-star restaurants or designer retail stores. Moreover, there is not a single traffic light or shopping center on the island, and not a single building higher the coconut palm tree.
Molokai is the fifth largest island in the Hawaiian archipelago, located between Oahu and Maui. The island has an area of 673.4 km² and a population of about 7,404. If you’re looking for authentic places, be sure to visit Molokai during your holiday on a private jet in Hawaii!
Visitors wishing to actively spend their vacation can explore the island by bicycle, ride a horse, learn canoeing and play golf. There is also the world’s tallest cliff, which served as a backdrop for the Jurassic Park movie. In the main town of Molokai Kaunakai, visitors can go fishing, go boating, visit local shops and historical attractions.
Molokai Airport (MKK) is the main airport of the island, located 7 miles northwest of the city of Kaunakakai.
Molokai Airports within 70 miles
1. OGG, Kahului Airport, Kahului, HI
2. HNL, Honolulu International Airport, Honolulu, HI
3. KOA, Kona International Airport at Keāhole, Kailua, HI
4. LIH, Lihue Airport, Lihue, HI
5. LNY, Lanai Airport, Lanai City, HI
6. JHM, Kapalua-West Maui Airport, Lahaina, HI
7. HNM, Hana Airport, Hana, HI
8. QCS, Kaunakakai Airport, Kaunakakai, HI
9. LUP, Kalaupapa Airport, Kalaupapa, HI
10. HKP, Kaanapali Airport, Kaanapali, HI
11. PHNG, Marine Corps Air Station Kaneohe Bay, Kaneohe, HI