Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Megeve. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Megeve
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Megeve.
Nestled in the Alps of southeastern France, this village’s name originates from the Celtic name “Magneva” which means “village on the water”. Megève’s history began as a farming village due to the area’s fertile soil. Today, Megève is a traditional Haute-Savoievillage with a historic feel because of its medieval style town square. Thanks to the village’s farming heritage, Megève is a popular place for enjoying mountain gastronomy year-round.
Close to Mont Blanc and surrounding mountains, there are plenty of downhill runs, snow parks and cross-country trails to delight skiers of all levels and non-skiers. Leisure travelers also enjoy exploring La Giettaz, an upscale resort that connects to Megève. This is a resort for all seasons with historic cobbled medieval streets, charming mountain hamlets and upscale shopping. In summer months, hikers enjoy exploring trails that wind through dense emerald forests and across wide meadows for unforgettable scenic views.
Geneva Airport 35 miles (57 km) from the village of Megève. Empty legs and transient aircraft are very popular in the region.
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets to Megeve
1. GVA, Geneva International Airport, Geneva, Switzerland
2. LYS, Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport, Lyon, France
3. TRN, Turin Caselle Airport, Turin, Italy
4. BRN, Bern Airport, Bern, Switzerland
5. EBU, Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, Saint-Etienne, France
6. MXP, Milano Malpensa Airport, Milan, Italy
7. CUF, Turin-Cuneo Levaldigi Airport, Turin, Italy
8. LIN, Linate Airport, Milan, Italy
9. DIJ, Dijon Air Base, Dijon, France