Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Martinique. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Martinique
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Martinique, Caribbean.
Martinique is one of the pearls of the Lesser Antilles necklace belonging to the European Union and is the overseas department of France. Covering an area of 1,100 km², the island borders the Caribbean Sea to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. The landscape of the island is very diverse and throughout Martinique is dominated by Volcano Montagne Pelee, which is located at an altitude of 1397 m above sea level. The whole island has volcanic origins and is mountainous. The capital of the island, Fort de France, is characterized by beautiful architecture, several monuments and an impressive coastline. Visitors will be amazed not only by the combination of colours, but also by the unique aromas and tastes found in the best restaurants and bars.
Martinique is one of the most popular Caribbean islands for family holidays. Paradise beaches, archaeological sites, fishing villages, rainforests, mangroves and banana fields are just some of the attractions that can be seen on Martinique Island. The island also hosts annual events that attract tourists from all over the world. The most famous of these is the five-day carnival, which begins on Fat Thursday. In August, the weekly sailing regatta Tour des Yoles Rondes. The most famous sights are Jardin de Balata, Habitation Clément, La Savane des Esclaves, Fort Saint Louis, Château Dubuc, Gorges de la Falaise, Anse Michel and many others.
Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport (FDF) is the main international airport of the island, located on the outskirts of the capital Fort-de-France.
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets to Martinique
1. FDF, Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport, Fort-de-France, Martinique
2. SLU, George F. L. Charles Airport, Castries, Saint Lucia
3. UVF, Hewanorra International Airport, Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia
4. DOM, Melville Hall Airport, Roseau, Dominica
5. SVD, Argyle International Airport, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
6. NEV, Vance W. Amory International Airport, Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis
7. SKB, Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport, Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
8. EUX, F.D. Roosevelt Airport, Sint Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles
9. TAB, Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
10. SAB, Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport, Saba, Netherlands Antilles
11. SXM, Princess Juliana International Airport, Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles
12. POS, Piarco International Airport, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
13. PMV, Santiago Mariño Caribbean International Airport, Porlamar, Venezuela
14. SSB, Christiansted Harbor Seaplane Base, Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
15. STX, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands