Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Marshall, Texas. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051
Charter a private jet in Marshall, TX:
About Marshall, Texas, United States
Monarch Air Group offers plenty of private jet charter options to and from Marshall, Texas, United States.
Nestled in the northeastern part of Texas, Marshall is a vibrant city with a total population of around 23,523 people. It is the county seat of Harrison County and the major educational and cultural hub in East Texas. Marshall is well-known for its quality education, bright culture, diversified economy, including sizable pottery industry, and numerous amenities. The city hosts the Wonderland of Lights, one of the country’s largest light festivals. Tourism is thriving in Marshall – over a million visitors come to the city each year.
There are many places and attractions to discover in Marshall besides the festival. Some of them are the Gingko Leaf Gallery, Michelson Museum of Art, Starr Family Home State Historic Site, Harrison County Historical Museum, and Texas & Pacific Railway Museum.
The nearest major airports to Marshall are East Texas Regional Airport located 30 miles from the city center and Shreveport Regional Airport situated 34 miles from the city.
Marshall, TX Airports within 70 miles
1. ASL, Harrison County, Marshall, United States
2. BAD, Barksdale AFB, Shreveport, United States
3. GGG, Kilgore, Kilgore, United States
4. MPS, Mount Pleasant, Mount Pleasant, United States
5. SHV, Regional, Shreveport, United States
6. TXK, Municipal, Texarkana, United States
7. TYR, Tyler Pounds Regional Airport, Tyler, United States
Hotels in Marshall, TX
1. Texas Inn, 1100 East End Boulevard South, Marshall
2. Wisteria Garden Bed & Breakfast, 215 East Rusk Street, Marshall
3. Three Oaks Bed & Breakfast, 609 North Washington Avenue, Marshall
4. Marshall News Messenger, 309 East Austin Street, Marshall
5. Starr Family Home State Historic Site, 407 West Travis Street, Marshall
6. Porky’s Smokehouse & Grill, 504 East Carolanne Boulevard, Marshall
7. Harrison County Purchasing, 200 West Houston Street # 107, Marshall
8. Marshall Convention Center, 2501 East End Boulevard South, Marshall
9. Smiley-Summers Post 267, American Legion, 1904 Bomar Street, Marshall
10. Michelson Museum of Art, 216 North Bolivar Street, Marshall