Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Marsh Harbour, Bahamas. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Marsh Harbour
About Marsh Harbour
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Marsh Harbour, Bahamas.
Marsh Harbour is a very small port in the Bahamas and capital of Greater Abaco. It is a large city that occupies third place in the archipelago, by area and population, a little over 5 thousand inhabitants, as well as the most important center of tourism on the Abaco Islands. Marsh Harbor is a pretty quiet place, except for the wharf – expensive yachts, luxury houses around.
There are very few sights in the city. Among this minority, the unusual yellow house of Seaview Castle stands out. The village of Hope Town, just east of the Marsh Harbour, is known for its 37 metre-lighthouse, history museum, whale museum and old colonial-style houses. The islands are also bordered by the Walker Cay Reef, a well-recognized sport fishing centre in the Bahamas. The Great Guana Reef is famous for its great beaches.
Leonard M. Thompson International Airport (MHH) is the nearest major airport, located 4 miles from the city.
To obtain a charter quote, please use our real-time quoting tool or call our experts 24/7 at 1-877-281-3051.
Marsh Harbour Map
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets to Marsh Harbour
1. MHH, Marsh Harbour Airport, Marsh Harbour, Bahamas
2. TCB, Treasure Cay Airport, Coopers Town, Bahamas
3. ELH, North Eleuthera Airport, Dunmore Town, Bahamas
4. GHB, Governor’s Harbour Airport, Governors Harbour, Bahamas
5. FPO, Grand Bahama International Airport, Freeport, Bahamas
6. NAS, Lynden Pindling International Airport, Nassau, Bahamas
7. RSD, Rock Sound International Airport, Rock Sound, Bahamas