Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Margarita. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Margarita
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Margarita.
Margarita, a charming island paradise known as the Pearl of the Caribbean Sea, is the biggest and most popular tourist destination in Venezuela. The island is located on the northern coast of Venezuela, along with the island of Isla de Coche and Cubagua, forming the state of Nueva Esparta. Its territorial length is about 934 square kilometres and its population is about 490,000 inhabitants. The capital of the island is La Asunción.
Margarita Island is an ideal place to relax, unwind and have fun. The advantages of the island are that the temperature does not drop below 25 degrees Celsius, excellent water sports facilities and a rich nightlife typical of all major resorts. The island is also famous for its pearls and many beaches with white sand, crystal clear water and numerous palm trees. The most famous of them: Playa El Agua, Playa El Yaque, Playa El Tirano and the neighbouring island of Coche. The duty free zone makes Margarita an ideal shopping destination and attracts crowds of tourists.
The most convenient way to get to Margarita Island is a chartering private jet to Santiago Mariño Caribbean International Airport (PMV).
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets to Margarita
1. PMV, Santiago Mariño Caribbean International Airport, Porlamar, Venezuela
2. BLA, General José Antonio Anzoátegui International Airport, Barcelona, Venezuela
3. GND, Maurice Bishop International Airport, Saint Georges, Grenada
4. POS, Piarco International Airport, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
5. PZO, Manuel Carlos Piar Guayana Airport, Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela
6. CUM, Antonio José de Sucre Airport, Cumana, Venezuela
7. MUN, José Tadeo Monagas International Airport, Maturin, Venezuela