Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Lexington, South Carolina. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051
Charter a private jet in Lexington, SC:
About Lexington, South Carolina, United States
Monarch Air Group offers plenty of private jet charter options to and from Lexington, South Carolina, United States.
The picturesque suburb of the city of Columbia, Lexington is the county seat of and the largest town in Lexington County, with a total population of about 17,870 people. Lexington lies in the Columbia Metropolitan Statistical Area and is the second-largest town in it. The town has a lot of historical sites and boasts a breathtaking landscape. It is an ideal place for those who embrace a comfortable living and tourists seeking a scenic destination to explore.
The most notable places of interest in Lexington include the LAC Gallery, Gibson Pond Park, Icehouse Amphitheater, Mercer House Estate Winery, Lexington County Baseball Stadium, Peachtree Rock Heritage Preserve, Virginia Hylton Park, Lexington County Museum, and Dreher Shoals Dam Walk, among the others.
Columbia Metropolitan Airport is the closest major airport to Lexington, which is located 10 miles from the town center and serves domestic flights.
Lexington, SC Airports within 70 miles
1. AGS, Bush Field, Augusta, United States
2. AIK, Municipal, Aiken, United States
3. CDN, Woodward Fld, Camden, United States
4. CUB, Owens Field, Columbia, United States
5. GRD, Greenwood, Greenwood, United States
6. MMT, Mc Entire ANG Base, Columbia, United States
7. OGB, Municipal, Orangeburg, United States
8. SSC, Shaw AFB, Sumter, United States
9. SUM, Municipal, Sumter, United States
Hotels in Lexington, SC
1. Comfort Suites, 325 West Main Street, Lexington
2. Hampton Inn Columbia/Lexington, 601 Columbia Avenue, Lexington
3. Flight Deck Restaurant, 109 Old Chapin Road, Lexington
4. Sandy’s Famous Hot Dogs, 5175 Sunset Boulevard # 13, Lexington
5. Pizza Kovachi, 905 North Lake Drive, Lexington
6. Private Property, 220 West Main Street, Lexington
7. The Root Cellar, 420 Columbia Avenue, Lexington
8. Old Mill Brewpub, 711 East Main Street, Lexington
9. Arkos, 109 Old Chapin Road K, Lexington
10. Hudson’s Smokehouse BBQ, 4952 Sunset Boulevard, Lexington
11. Brothers & Beer Mexican Restaurant California Style, 205 Columbia Avenue, Lexington