Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Leeds, UK. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Leeds, United Kingdom
About Leeds, UK
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Leeds, UK.
Leeds is served by Sheffield City Airport (SZD), Linton On Ouse Airport (HRT) and Leeds Bradford International Airport (LBA). Located 56 km northeast of Manchester, 37 km southwest of York and 12 km east of Bradford, Leeds is a city situated on the River Aire in the county of West Yorkshire, Northern England. The nearby cities and towns are York, Clapham, Grassington, Haworth, Harrogate, Holmfirth, Ilkley,Ripon, Masham, Skipton, Whitby and Wetherby.
It is a dynamic city rich in vibrant arts, cultural attractions, cultural scenes,numerous restaurants, clubs and bars, and world-class shopping. Leeds began as a Saxon village and developed as a wool making center in the Middle Ages, becoming a hub of the clothing industry in the Industrial Revolution. Nowadays Leeds is well-known as the regional capital of the Humber and Yorkshire and as one of the UK’s main centers for legal and financial services outside London, and one of the leading cities for business in Europe.
The city’s economy is mainly based on media, business and financial sectors, advertising sector, engineering, communications, printing, food and chemicals production. Leeds is home to the Leeds Metropolitan University and the University of Leeds.
The most popular tourist attractions are the Millennium Square, Victoria Quarter, the City Square, Turk’s Head Yard, Leeds Waterfront, Embsay and Bolton Abbey Steam Railway, Grand Theatre, Leeds Civic Theatre, West Yorkshire Playhouse, Northern Ballet and Phoenix Dance Company, and Opera North. There is a short drive from Leeds to the Yorkshire Dales National Park, which boasts some of the country’s most beautiful landscapes, unique wildlife and cultural heritage. Leeds is the gateway to the Yorkshire region attracting both business and leisure travelers.
Leeds Airports within 70 miles
1. BLK, Blackpool Airport, Blackpool, United Kingdom.
2. BUT, Burtonwood, Burtonwood, United Kingdom.
3. DSA, Robin Hood, Doncaster Sheffield, United Kingdom.
4. EMA, East Midlands, Derby, United Kingdom.
5. GSY, Binbrook, Grimsby, United Kingdom.
6. HRT, Linton-On-Ouse, Harrogate, United Kingdom.
7. HUY, Humberside International, Humberside, United Kingdom.
8. LBA, Leeds/bradford, Leeds, United Kingdom.
9. LPL, Liverpool John Lennon, Liverpool, United Kingdom.
10. MAN, Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom.
11. NQT, Nottingham Airport, Nottingham, United Kingdom.
12. SQZ, RAF Station, Scampton, United Kingdom.
13. SZD, Sheffield City Airport, Sheffield, United Kingdom.
14. WTN, RAF Station, Waddington, United Kingdom.
15. WWS, USAF Heliport, Wildwood, United Kingdom.
Hotels in Leeds
1. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre, Granary Wharf, 2 Wharf Approach, Leeds.
2. Radisson Blu Hotel Leeds, 1 The Light, The Headrow, Leeds.
3. Leeds Marriott Hotel, 4, Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane, Leeds.
4. Crowne Plaza Leeds, Wellington Street, Leeds.
5. Holiday Inn Express, Armouries Drive, Leeds.
6. The Queens Hotel, City Square, Leeds.
7. Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre, Cavendish Street, Kirkstall Road, Leeds.
8. Jurys Inn, Brewery Wharf, Brewery Place, Leeds.
9. Hotel Novotel Leeds Centre, 4 Whitehall Quay, Leeds.
10. Park Plaza Leeds, Boar Lane, City Square, Leeds.
11. Haleys, Shire Oak Rd, Leeds.
12. 42 The Calls, 42 The Calls, Leeds.
13. Hotel ibis Leeds Centre, 23 Marlborough Street, Leeds.
14. Cosmopolitan Hotel, Lower Briggate, Leeds.
15. The Met Hotel, King Street, Leeds.
16. Clayton Hotel, Sweet Street, Leeds.
17. The Chambers Riverside West, Riverside West, Whitehall Road East, Leeds.
18. Quebecs Hotel, 9 Quebec Street, Leeds.