Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Las Vegas, NV. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Las Vegas
Here is why our customers choose us:
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from Las Vegas
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Las Vegas, Nevada.
The city is mainly served by the Las Vegas Municipal Airport (LVS) and McCarran International Airport (LAS), both located close to Downtown. Empty legs and transient aircraft are very popular in the region.
Things to Explore in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a city where your dreams come true and it is a “Disney World” for adults. In Las Vegas, one can walk in an average Joe and walk out a Bill Gates. However, Las Vegas has more to offer than just gambling and casinos. The most famous museums, galleries, and collections for tourists are Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, Ethel M Chocolate Factory Tour, Las Vegas Natural History Museum, Martin Lawrence Galleries, and M&M’s World. Being the largest and most famous city in the state of Nevada, and known as the “Sin City” Las Vegas becomes a point of interest for Hollywood.
Las Vegas is a very popular family vacation destination, but more so a popular business destination.
Las Vegas Airports within 70 miles
1. BLD, Boulder City, Boulder City, United States.
2. DRA, Desert Rock, Mercury, United States.
3. HSH, Henderson Sky Harbor, Las Vegas, United States.
4. INS, Af Aux, Indian Springs, United States.
5. LAS, Mc Carran Intl, Las Vegas, United States.
6. LSV, Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV, United States.
7. VGT, North Air Terminal, Las Vegas, United States.
Hotels in Las Vegas
1. New York Pretzel, 3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas.
2. The Palazzo, 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas.
3. The Venetian, 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas.
4. Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, 3960 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas.
5. Caesars Palace, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas.
6. The Platinum Condominium Hotel, 211 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas.
7. Renaissance-Las Vegas, 3400 Paradise Road, Las Vegas.
8. Kokomo’s, 3400 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Paradise.
9. Casino Royale Las Vegas, 3419 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas.
FAQ for a private flight to Las Vegas
Why choose a charter jet to Las Vegas with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a Las Vegas private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private flights to Las Vegas:
- Charter a Private Jet to Las Vegas from Teterboro: light jet – starting at $33,290;
- Charter Flights to Las Vegas from LA: light jet – starting at $7,500;
- Private Charter Flights to Las Vegas from Miami: midsize jet – starting at $25,900.
What types of private jets can use for Las Vegas charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1300 – 1500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3.500 – 4.000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6.000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1.900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the benefits of flying on a Las Vegas private jet?
Popular Destinations near Las Vegas by Private Jet
- Black Rock Desert — in the northeast corner of Nevada, the conservation area is the site of the Burning Man music and art festival.
- Carson City — is Nevada’s capital city and boasts several important historic landmarks.
- Virginia City — is a small town with an incredible atmosphere south of Reno.
- Reno — is a lively Hispanic neighborhood in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, where every visitor will find something to do.
- Lake Tahoe – is on the border of Nevada and California that offers spectacular views of the majestic mountains.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions here, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.