Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Jacksonville, FL. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Jacksonville, FL
Book a Private Jet to Jacksonville
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Jacksonville, FL, USA.
Jacksonville, FL is a bustling city known for its beautiful beaches, historical landmarks, and thriving business community. Whether you’re a business professional or a leisure traveler, getting to and from Jacksonville can be a hassle, especially if you’re on a tight schedule. That’s where private jet charter comes in.
Monarch Air Group offers private flights to and from Jacksonville, FL. With charter a private jet to Jacksonville, you can experience the luxury and convenience of flying on a private jet, without the hassle of commercial travel.
Jacksonville is a relatively modern city with architectural landmarks, old buildings, and museums. Renting a private jet to Jacksonville will allow you to see one of the largest city park systems in the country, as well as miles of beaches and waterways. The city has something to offer everyone: from a symphony orchestra and a sports and entertainment complex to exclusive shopping.
For vacationers, there are lovely beaches here – Neptune, and Atlantic, with clear water, which is perfect for swimming and water sports, fishing, and boating. With a private jet to Jacksonville, you can sunbathe, relax in the morning, and watch the sunsets in the bars and restaurants on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in the evening. In addition, the city has the St. Johns Riverfront and Jacksonville Landing shopping center nearby, where you can spend a fun family day.
Among the attractions that can be seen by chartering a private jet to Jacksonville are the Friendship Fountain, the Florida Theatre, the Museum of Science and History, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Kummer Museum of Art, and the gardens. Also, in the city, you can go diving, take a couple of riding lessons, and play beach volleyball.
Jacksonville is served by Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), which is 14 miles from the city and is suitable for private charter flights.
Jacksonville Private Jet Rental Cost
The cost to charter a private jet to Jacksonville will vary depending on the size of the private jet, duration, flight time, and other factors. Here are some price options for private jets to or from Jacksonville.
Here are some approximate prices for private jet flights to Jacksonville:
- Charter a Private Jet from Boston to Jacksonville will cost from $14,890;
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Jacksonville will cost from $11,960;
- Private Charter Flights from NYC to Jacksonville will cost from $13,970.
Jacksonville Private Jet Airports within 70 miles
- JAX, KJAX, Jacksonville International Airport
- UST, St Augustine
- GNV, KGNV, Gainesville Regional Airport
- CRG, KCRG, Craig Municipal Airport
Hotels in Jacksonville[g]
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel, 245 Water Street, Jacksonville.
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville – Riverwalk, 1413 Prudential Drive, Jacksonville.
- The Strand SouthBank, 1401 Riverplace Boulevard, Jacksonville.
FAQs: Private Jet Flights to Jacksonville
Why choose charter jet Jacksonville with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a private jet to Jacksonville?
What types of private jets can use for Jacksonville charter flights?
What are the benefits of flying on a private jet to Jacksonville?
Popular destinations near Jacksonville by private jet
- Amelia Island: Known for its beautiful beaches, historic sites, and luxury resorts, Amelia Island is a popular destination for both leisure and business travelers.
- St. Augustine: This historic city is known for its Spanish colonial architecture, historic landmarks, and charming restaurants and shops. It’s also a popular destination for beach lovers, with miles of white sandy beaches.
- Ponte Vedra Beach: This exclusive beach community is known for its luxurious resorts, world-class golf courses, and beautiful beaches.
- Fernandina Beach: This charming beach town is known for its Victorian architecture, historic landmarks, and excellent seafood restaurants.
- Jekyll Island: This beautiful barrier island is a popular destination for nature lovers, with its miles of pristine beaches, marshes, and forests.
- Brunswick: This coastal city is known for its historic downtown, excellent seafood restaurants, and proximity to the Golden Isles.
- Mayport: A village located on the St. Johns River, it offers a laid-back atmosphere and a fishing village atmosphere.
- Palm Coast: This coastal city is known for its beautiful beaches, excellent golf courses, and charming shops and restaurants.
By chartering a private jet to Jacksonville, you can easily access these popular destinations and enjoy all that they have to offer without the hassle of commercial travel.