Private air charter in Independence, KS offers flexibility, efficiency and privacy to guarantee a pleasing time traveling. Just rent your Independence private jet and you get to save time on reserving and registering tickets.
Charter a private jet in Independence
About Independence, Kansas
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Independence, Kansas, USA.
Independence is a historic city in northwestern Missouri, east of Kansas City. It is also the county seat of Montgomery County. The population of the city is about 9,483 people. The most popular tourist attractions of Independence include Neewollah Festival, Independence Community College, Little House on the Prairie Museum, Independence Public Library, Riverside Park and Ralph Mitchell Zoo, and some others.
The nearest airports are Joplin Regional Airport (JLN / KJLN), which is situated 73 miles from the center of Independence, Tulsa International Airport (TUL / KTUL), which is situated 87 miles from the city, and Wichita Mid-Continent Airport (ICT / KICT), which is situated 119 miles from Independence.
Independence Airports within 70 miles
1. BUM, Butler, Butler, United States.
2. FLV, Sherman AAF, Fort Leavenworth, United States.
3. FOE, Forbes Field, Topeka, KS, United States.
4. GVW, Richards-Gebaur, Grandview, United States.
5. JCI, New Century Aircenter Airport, Olathe, KS, United States.
6. KCK, Fairfax Municipal, Kansas City, United States.
7. LWC, Lawrence, Lawrence, United States.
8. MCI, Kansas City International Airport, Kansas City, United States.
9. MHL, Memorial Municipal, Marshall, United States.
10. MKC, Downtown, Kansas City, United States.
11. OJC, Johnson Executive, Kansas City, United States.
12. STJ, Rosecrans Memorial, St Joseph, United States.
13. SZL, Whiteman AFB, Warrensburg, United States.
14. TOP, Philip Billard, Topeka, United States.
Hotels in Independence
1. Quality Inn & Suites East, 4200 South Noland Road, Independence.
2. Clarion Hotel Sports Complex, 9103 East 39th Street, Kansas City.