Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Hokkaido. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Hokkaido
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Hokkaido.
Japan’s northernmost main island Hokkaido has beautiful natural landscapes with year-round attractions. Summertime activities include boating, camping and hiking. Geothermal springs and snow-capped Mount Yōtei are among Hokkaido’s popular attractions. In winter, leisure travelers take in the stunning detail of the Sapporo Snow Festival’s ice sculptures. Niseko is the most popular ski resort in Hokkaido, known for its fine powder snow and well-groomed ski trails. The Shikotsu-Toya National Park is a popular destination exploring local geology and rugged, picturesque scenery and ocean views. One of the most photographed destinations in Hokkaido in warmer months is the beautiful Furano flower fields with vibrant colors set upon rolling hills of lavender, poppies, lilies and sunflowers.
Several airports offer arrival and departure flights on the island of Hokkaido, including New Chitose Airport (RJCC), Kushiro Airport (RJCK), Sapporo Okadama Airport (RJCO) and Wakkanai Airport (RJCW). Empty legs and transient aircraft are very popular in the region.
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets to Hokkaido
1. CTS, New Chitose Airport Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan.
2. AKJ, Asahikawa Airport, Asahikawa, Japan.
3. KUH, Kushiro Airport, Kushiro, Japan.
4. HKD, Hakodate Airport, Hakodate, Japan.
5. OBO, Tokachi-Obihiro Airport, Obihiro, Japan.
6. KUH, Kushiro Airport, Kushiro, Japan.
7. MMB, Memanbetsu Airport, Ozora, Japan.
8. MBE, Okhotsk Monbetsu Airport, Monbetsu, Japan.
9. HKD, Hakodate Airport, Hakodate, Japan.