Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Gothenburg, Sweden. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Gothenburg, Sweden
About Gothenburg, Sweden
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Gothenburg, Sweden. There are four different airports options within just fifty miles from the city. The nearby airport is the Save Airport (GSE), but the Landvetter Airport (GOT) is a common choice at just twelve miles away.
Others airports are the Laeso Airport (BYR) and the Trollhattan Vanersborg Airport (THN). The most popular aircraft types include Citation CJ3, Piaggio Avanti II and Premier I (light jets), Hawker 800, Learjet 60 and Learjet 55(midsize jets) and Falcon 2000, Challenger 600 and Legacy 600 (large jets). No matter what aircraft size is optimal for your purposes, we can provide the lowest rates on the market.
About Gothenburg and Things to See
Situated on the Gota River Gothenburg (Goteburg) is a seaport in southwestern Sweden. It was founded in 1621 by the King Gustav II Adolf and developed primarily by city planners and canal experts from the Netherlands and Germany. Having the biggest harbor in Scandinavia, Gothenburg has been a significant trade centre on the west coast of Sweden for centuries.
Nowadays Gothenburg is the second largest city in Sweden, which offers great accommodation facilities, breathtaking costal sightseeing, luxurious restaurants, and amazing attractions including the Gothenburg Concert Hall, the Gotaplatsen Square, the Gustaf Adolf’s Square, the Liseberg Amusement Park, the Gothenburg Botanical Garden, and Gothenburg Museum of Art. Gothenburg is a famous travel destination in Scandinavia that hosts concerts, international sporting events, and conventions.
There is also the archipelago with its fascinated islets and islands offering a great variety of outdoor activities such as sailing, sunbathing and swimming. Gothenburg is served by Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport, which is located just twenty km east of Gothenburg’s city center.
Gothenburg Airports within 70 miles
1. BYR, Laeso Airport, Laeso Island, Denmark
2. CNL, Sindal, Sindal, Denmark
3. GOT, Landvetter, Gothenburg, Sweden
4. GSE, Gothenburg City Airport, Gothenburg, Sweden
5. LDK, Hovby, Lidkoping, Sweden
6. QJV, Limousine Service, Skagen Z7, Denmark
7. THN, Trollhattan, Trollhattan, Sweden
8. XWL, Gothenburg Rail, Gothenburg, Sweden
9. XYC, Herrljunga, Herrljunga, Sweden
Hotels in Gothenburg
1. Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg, Södra Hamngatan 59, Göteborg
2. Best Western PLUS Hotel Mektagonen, Falkenbergsgatan 3, Göteborg
3. Clarion Hotel Post, Drottningtorget 10, Göteborg
4. Hotel Pigalle, Södra Hamngatan 2A, Göteborg
5. Avalon Hotel, Kungstorget 9, Göteborg
6. Gothia Towers, Mässans gata 24, Göteborg
7. Hotel Royal, Drottninggatan 67, Göteborg
8. Clarion Collection Hotel Odin, Odinsgatan 6, Göteborg
9. Elite Plaza Hotel Göteborg, Västra Hamngatan 3, Göteborg
10. Quality Hotel 11, Maskingatan 11, Göteborg
11. Hotell Villan AB, Sjöportsgatan 2, Göteborg
12. First Hotel G, Nils Ericsonsplatsen 4, Göteborg
13. Dorsia Hotel & Restaurant, Trädgårdsgatan 6, Göteborg
14. Hotel Flora, Grönsakstorget 2, Göteborg
15. Upper House, Gothia Towers, 25, Mässans gata 24, Göteborg
16. Hotel Poseidon, Storgatan 33, Göteborg
17. Spar Hotel Gårda KB, Norra Kustbanegatan 15, Göteborg