Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Glasgow. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Glasgow:
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from Glasgow, Scotland
Monarch Air Group offers a wide variety of private jet charter options to and from Glasgow, Scotland.
One of the largest cities in the United Kingdom, Glasgow, is the principal city in Scotland situated on the River Clyde. The city has the largest economy in the country. It focuses on engineering, shipbuilding, construction, printing and publishing, brewing and distilling, chemicals and textiles, and software development. This is an excellent opportunity for travelers of private charter Glasgow to visit a versatile city, as it offers attractions and entertainment for all tastes.
Glasgow is famous for its tenements and is a significantly higher academic research center. One of the essential features of this cozy city in Scotland is that one can easily find attractions for any hobbies and desires of tourists. Book a private jet to Glasgow to see the University of Strathclyde, the University of Glasgow, the Glasgow Caledonian University, and the University of the West of Scotland. The major tourist attractions are the Glasgow Cathedral, George Square, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Riverside Museum and Tall Ship, Pollok House, Kibble Palace and Glasgow Botanic Gardens, and Glasgow Green and the People’s Palace. The most popular time to visit the city is January-February, when the Celtic Collections music event takes place, as well as June, thanks to the TRNSMT rock festival and the West End Festival parade.
Glasgow charter flights are served by Glasgow Airport, located 7 miles from the city center, Glasgow Prestwick Airport, located 31 miles from the city, and Edinburgh Airport, located 31 miles from the city.
Airports for Private Jet near Glasgow
- GLA, EGPF, Glasgow International Airport, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- PIK, EGPK, Glasgow Prestwick Airport, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- EDI, EGPH, Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- EGPG, Cumbernauld Airport, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- OJK, Prestwick Airport, Prestwick, United Kingdom
Hotels in Glasgow
- Hilton Glasgow, 1 William Street, Glasgow.
- Hotel Indigo Glasgow, 75 Waterloo Street, Glasgow.
- Glasgow Marriott Hotel, 500 Argyle Street, Glasgow.
- Holiday Inn Glasgow – City Ctr Theatreland, 161 West Nile Street, Glasgow.
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow, Congress Road, Glasgow.
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Theatreland, 165 West Nile Street, Glasgow.
- Grand Central Hotel, 99 Gordon Street, Glasgow.
- Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre, Finnieston Quay, Glasgow.
- citizenM hotel Glasgow, 60 Renfrew Street, Glasgow.
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside, 122 Stockwell Street, Glasgow.
- The Z Hotel Glasgow, 36 North Frederick Street, Glasgow.
- Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Glasgow, 11 Sherbrooke Avenue, Glasgow.
- Blythswood Square Hotel, 11 Blythswood Square, Glasgow.
- Grasshopper Hotel Glasgow, 87 Union Street, Glasgow.
- Hotel Du Vin & Bistro Glasgow, 1 Devonshire Gardens, Glasgow.
- Carlton George Hotel, 44 West George Street, Glasgow.
FAQ for a Private Jet Charter Flights to Glasgow
Why choose a charter jet to Glasgow with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a Glasgow private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private flights to Glasgow:
- Charter a Private Jet to Glasgow from Edinburgh: from $5,180;
- Charter Flights to Glasgow from Dublin: from $5,180;
- Private Charter Flights to Glasgow from Geneva: from $11,360.
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
What types of private jets can use for Glasgow charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1300 – 1500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3.500 – 4.000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6.000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1.900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the advantages of flying on a Glasgow private jet?
Popular destinations near Glasgow by private jet
- Edinburgh – is Scotland’s major cultural and historic center on the south coast of the Firth of Forth Bay.
- Dundee – is a seaport and the central city of the historic county of Angus.
- Belfast – the largest city in Northern Ireland, is the center of political activity and a major cultural and tourist center due to its position as the capital.
- Newcastle – a popular tourist destination, was founded in Roman times on the north bank of the River Tyne.
- Aberdeen – boasts many cultural attractions, a unique natural harbor, and fascinating historical sites.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.