Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Galveston, Texas. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Galveston, TX:
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from Galveston, Texas, United States
Monarch Air Group offers a wide variety of private jet charter options to and from Galveston, Texas.
The famous coastal resort city on Pelican and Galveston islands, Galveston is the second largest municipality and the county seat of Galveston County, with a population of about 48,000 people. Book a private jet to Galveston which boasts a thriving economy mainly based on healthcare, tourism, financial, and shipping industries.
Galveston provides endless business and recreation opportunities and is home to 6 special historic districts. With the state’s most modern and well-maintained harbor and the largest port on the entire Gulf Coast, it is perfect for a leisurely vacation, making Galveston charter flight popular.
The most notable tourist attractions when charter a private jet to Galveston are the Galveston Children’s Museum, Galveston Island Convention Center, East Beach, Port of Galveston, Stewart Beach, Bryan Museum, Rosenberg Library, Galveston Island State Park, East End Historic District, Seawolf Park, Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Lone Star Flight Museum, and Moody Mansion, among the others.
The nearest major airport to Galveston is William P. Hobby Airport, located 41 miles from the city center and serves charter jet Galveston.
Galveston, TX Private Jet Airports within 70 miles
- GLS, KGLS, Scholes International Airport at Galveston, Galveston, TX
- SPX, KSPX, Houston Gulf Airport, Houston, TX
- EFD, KEFD, Ellington Airport, Houston, TX
- HPY, KHPY, Baytown Airport, Baytown, TX
- LJN, KLBX, LBX, Texas Gulf Coast Regional Airport, Lake Jackson, TX
- HOU, KHOU, William P. Hobby Airport, Houston, TX
Hotels in Galveston, TX
- Hotel Galvez and Spa, 2024 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
- Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach, 102 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
- Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21, 28 Pier 21, Galveston
- The San Luis Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, 5222 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
- The Tremont House, 2300 Ship Mechanic Row Street, Galveston
- Americas Best Value Inn, 6302 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
- Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites, 6102 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
- Gaido’s Seaside Inn, 3700 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston, 6431 Central City Boulevard, Galveston
- The Galvestonian, 1401 East Beach Drive, Galveston
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Galveston Beach, 1702 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
- Hilton Galveston Island Resort, 5400 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
- Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On The Beach, 5002 Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
FAQ for a Private Jet Charter Flights to Galveston
Why choose a private jet to Galveston with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a Galveston private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private flights to Galveston:
- Charter a Private Jet to Galveston from NYC: from $23,630;
- Charter Flights to Galveston from DC: from $21,100;
- Private Flights to Galveston from Miami: from $12,420.
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
What types of private jets can use for Galveston charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2,000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1,300 – 1,500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3,500 – 4,000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6,000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1,900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the advantages of flying a Galveston private jet?
Popular destinations near Galveston by private jet
- El Paso – is located in the far west corner of Texas and is known for its incredible views over the Franklin Mountains.
- Dallas – is a cozy place with more stores per capita than any other American city.
- Houston – is one of the most popular places to visit in Texas.
- San Antonio – on the plains of South Texas, San Antonio is known for grand hotels and an abundance of restaurants and nightlife.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.