Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Frankfort, Kentucky. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Frankfort, KY:
About Frankfort, Kentucky, United States
Monarch Air Group offers plenty of private jet charter options to and from Frankfort, Kentucky, United States.
The capital city of Kentucky, Frankfort is the county seat of and a thriving city in Franklin County, with an estimated population of about 27,885 people. The city is characterized as home rule-class and is the principal city of the Frankfort Micropolitan Area. Frankfort boasts the world-class amenities, abundant attractions, and a diversity of employment possibilities.
The most notable points of interest in Frankfort include the Capitol View Park, Old Governor’s Mansion, Switzer Covered Bridge, Broadway Clay Studio and Gallery, Leslie Morris Park, Josephine Sculpture Park, Capital City Museum, Grand Theatre, and Liberty Hall Historic Site, among the others.
The closest major airports to Frankfort are Blue Grass Airport located 23 miles from the city center and Louisville International Airport situated 55 miles from the city.
Frankfort, KY Airports within 70 miles
1. DVK, Stuart Powell Field, Danville, United States.
2. EKX, Elizabethtown, Elizabethtown, United States.
3. FTK, Godman AAF, Fort Knox, United States.
4. LEX, Blue Grass, Lexington, United States.
5. LOU, Bowman Field Airport, Louisville, United States.
6. LSD, Creech AAF, Lexington, United States.
7. MDN, Jefferson Proving Grd, Madison, United States.
Hotels in Frankfort, KY
1. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Frankfort, 1000 Vandalay Drive, Frankfort.
2. Hampton Inn Frankfort, 1310 U.S. 127 South, Frankfort.
3. Terrace, 405 Wilkinson Boulevard, Frankfort.
4. The Meeting House Restaurant, 519 Ann Street, Frankfort.
5. Buffalo Trace Distillery, 113 Great Buffalo Trace, Frankfort.
6. Salon 1013, 405 Wilkinson Boulevard, Frankfort.
7. Capital City Museum, 325 Ann Street, Frankfort.
8. Kentucky Education Association, 401 Capitol Avenue, Frankfort.
9. Kentucky State Capitol Building, 700 Capitol Avenue, Frankfort.
10. Sage Garden Cafe, 3690 East-West Connector, Frankfort.
11. DaVinci’s Pizza, 805 Louisville Road, Frankfort.