Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Florida Keys, FL. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Florida Keys
Book a Private Jet to Florida Keys
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Florida Keys, Florida, USA.
The Florida Keys is a popular tourist destination known for its beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant culture. If you’re planning a trip to the Keys, consider traveling by private jet for an experience like no other. With a private jet charter, you can bypass the crowds and long wait times at commercial airports and arrive in the Florida Keys in style and comfort.
Stretching 100 miles from the mainland, chartering a private jet to the Florida Keys takes you to a coral archipelago of about 1,700 islands in the southeastern United States. The Florida Keys begin in the southeast of the Florida peninsula, about 15 miles south of Miami, and extend south-southwest and then west to Key West, west of the inhabited islands and the unmanned Dry Tortugas.
It is the perfect tropical destination for tourists looking for warm weather, a place to relax, white sand beaches, and world-class diving and fishing. Traveling on a private jet to the Florida Keys, you can enjoy many outdoor activities such as scuba diving, jet ski rentals, and parasailing.
Among the sights that can be seen by chartering a private jet to the Florida Keys is John Pennekamp State Park, one of the most beautiful attractions in Key Largo, with incredible artwork to amaze you. Other notable island destinations in the Florida Keys are Big Pine Key, Marathon, Islamorada, Key West, and Lower Key.
Key West International Airport and the Florida Keys/Marathon International Airport are major airports. The airports are suitable for private charter flights.
Cost of Chartering a Private Jet to Florida Keys
The cost of chartering a private jet to the Florida Keys can vary based on several factors, such as aircraft type, flight route, and time of year. On average, a one-way private jet charter flight to the Florida Keys can cost anywhere from $2,000 to $17,000 per hour or more, depending on the size of the aircraft and the flight route.
Booking a Private Jet to Florida Keys
To book a private jet to the Florida Keys, simply contact Monarch Air Group. We work with you to find the best aircraft for your needs and schedule and provide you with a quote for the flight.
Florida Keys Private Jet Airports within 70 miles
- MTH, KMTH, Florida Keys Marathon Airport
- EYW, KEYW, Key West International Airport
FAQs: Private Jet Flights to Florida Keys
Why choose a private jet in Florida Keys with Monarch Air Group?
What types of private jets can use for the Florida Keys charter flights?
- Light Jets: These are small and efficient jets that are ideal for short trips and small groups of passengers. Examples include the Cessna Citation Mustang and the Embraer Phenom 100.
- Midsize Jets: These jets offer more room and comfort than light jets and are suitable for longer trips. Examples include the Gulfstream G280 and the Hawker 800XP.
- Super Midsize Jets: These jets offer even more space and luxury than midsize jets and are ideal for larger groups of passengers. Examples include the Gulfstream G450 and the Dassault Falcon 50.
- Heavy Jets: These are the largest and most luxurious private jets, offering the ultimate in comfort and space. Examples include the Gulfstream G650 and the Bombardier Global 6000.
The type of private jet you choose will depend on factors such as the number of passengers, flight distance, and personal preferences. Monarch Air Group can help you choose the best aircraft for your needs and budget.