Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Decatur, Illinois. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Decatur, IL:
About Decatur, Illinois, United States
Monarch Air Group offers a wide variety of private jet charter options to and from Decatur, Illinois, United States.
Nestled along the Lake Decatur and Sangamon River, Decatur is the county seat of and the largest city in Macon County, with a population of around 74,000 people. Decatur provides excellent education opportunities and is home to the Richland Community College and the Millikin University. Whether you choose the city of Decatur as your vacation destination or weekend getaway, you will find tons of things to explore and enjoy.
Decatur is renowned for its award-winning parks, outstanding dining, and abundant recreation opportunities. The most prominent points of interest include the Sand Creek Conservation Area, James Millikin Homestead, Hieronymus Mueller Museum, Chevrolet Hall of Fame Museum, Kirkland Fine Arts Center, Rock Springs Conservation Area & Nature Center, and Scovill Zoo.
Decatur is served by Decatur Airport, which is located 6 miles from the city center and provides domestic flights. Other major airports are Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport situated 45 miles from Decatur and Central Illinois Regional Airport at Bloomington-Normal located 52 miles from the city.
Decatur, IL Airports within 70 miles
1. CMI, University Of Illinois Willard, Champaign, United States.
2. DEC, Decatur Arpt, Decatur, United States.
3. IJX, Municipal, Jacksonville, United States.
4. MTO, Coles County Memorial, Mattoon, United States.
5. SPI, Capital, Springfield, United States.
6. VLA, Vandalia, Vandalia, United States.
Hotels in Decatur, IL
1. Bizou, 259 North Main Street, Decatur.
2. Lincoln Square Theatre, 141 North Main Street, Decatur.
3. The Beach House, 2301 East Lake Shore Drive, Decatur.
4. Krekel’s Custard, 801 East Wood Street, Decatur.
5. La Gondola Spaghetti Hse North, 2825 North Water Street, Decatur.
6. Paco’s Sol Bistro, 237 North Main Street, Decatur.
7. Tandoor, 134 East Main Street, Decatur.
8. Solsa American Burrito, 2805 North Main Street, Decatur.
9. Tasty’s Chicago Grille, 824 West Eldorado Street, Decatur.
10. Country Hearth Inn & Suites – Decatur, 3141 North Water Street, Decatur.
11. Decatur Inn, 3035 North Water Street, Decatur.
12. Sandy’s Motel, 1675 East Pershing Road, Decatur.
13. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, 2999 North Monroe Street, Decatur.