Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Daytona Beach, FL. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to/from Daytona Beach
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from Daytona Beach
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Daytona Beach, Florida.
As the most popular beach town in the world, Daytona Beach offers more than just red sand. With a private jet to Daytona Beach, you can get to Bike Week, college spring break, and the Bike Tober Festival in October.
With resort hotels and over 10 miles of stunning beaches, Daytona Beach is a vibrant place in the US. Renting a private charter to Daytona Beach takes you to a city with a vibrant nightlife, plenty of luxury restaurants to eat and relax, an ocean center, a water park, an aquarium, and over five different water sports venues.
Popular attractions that you can see by private jet to Daytona Beach are Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Lagoon, Daytona Boardwalk Amusements, Tomoka State Park, Museum of Arts & Sciences, Southeast Museum of Photography, Daytona Beach Main Street Pier, The Casements, Romano Beachfront Park, Cici & Hyatt Brown Museum of Art and many more.
Daytona Beach is served by Daytona Beach International Airport, which is 9 miles from the city and accepts private jet charters.
Daytona Beach Private Jet Rental Cost
Private jet rental costs to Daytona Beach can vary depending on the size of the jet and the distance of the flight. As an estimate, a one-way private jet rental from New York City to Daytona Beach can cost around $15,000 to $20,000 for a light jet, $28,000 to $35,000 for a midsize jet, and $30,000 to $45,000 for a heavy jet.
Daytona Beach Private Jet Airports
- DAB, KDAB, Daytona Beach International Airport
- SFB, KSFB, Orlando Sanford International Airport
- UST, St Augustine
- DQN, New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport
- FL4, Flagler County
- TIX, KTIX, Space Coast Regional Airport
- NSL, Nasa Shuttle Landing Airport
- ORL, KORL, Orlando Executive Airport
FAQs: Private Jet Flight to Daytona Beach
Why choose a private jet to Daytona Beach with Monarch Air Group?
What are popular aircraft for private jet charters in Daytona Beach?
- Light jets: Light jets, such as the Cessna Citation series or the Beechcraft Premier, are popular options for shorter distance trips and small groups of up to 7 passengers.
- Midsize jets: Midsize jets, such as the Gulfstream G150 or the Learjet 60, offer more space for passengers and can travel longer distances. These jets can accommodate up to 9 passengers.
- Heavy jets: For larger groups or longer distance trips, large cabin jets such as the Gulfstream G550 or the Bombardier Global series offer more space, amenities, and comfort. These jets can accommodate up to 16 passengers.
What are the benefits of flying on a private jet charter to Daytona Beach?
Popular destinations near Daytona Beach by private jet
- St. Augustine: St. Augustine is a historic city located just 47 miles north of Daytona Beach, and is home to many historic landmarks, museums, and cultural attractions.
- New Smyrna Beach: New Smyrna Beach is a popular beach destination located just 19 miles south of Daytona Beach, and is known for its beautiful beaches, surfing, and laid-back atmosphere.
- Ponce Inlet: Ponce Inlet is a small town located just 11 miles south of Daytona Beach, and is home to the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse, which offers stunning views of the coast.
- DeLand: DeLand is a historic city located just 20 miles west of Daytona Beach, and is known for its quaint downtown area and many cultural attractions, including the Museum of Art – DeLand.