Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Curitiba, Brazil. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Curitiba
About Curitiba, Brazil
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Curitiba, Brazil.
Curitiba is a city in the south of Brazil. It is the capital and major city of the state of Paraná. It was originally founded as a gold mining camp in the second half of the 17th century. It is also the center of economic, industrial, and agricultural activity in Paraná.
Curitiba has a rich cultural heritage, combining the traditions of Germany and Italy, Ukraine and Poland, as well as those of Brazil. There are more than 30 parks, a thousand protected areas, and natural parks. Examples are Barigui Park, Tangua Park, and a botanical garden.
Some of the most popular tourist attractions are the Bosque Alemao Park, the Oscar Niemeyer Museum, and the Opera de Arame, as well as the Santa Felicidad neighborhood, known as “Curitiba’s Little Italy.
Afonso Pena International Airport (CWB / SBCT) a large airport, close to 11 miles from the city, serves a huge number of passengers per year.
Curitiba Airports within 70 miles
1. BFH, Bacacheri Airport, Curitiba, Brazil
2. CWB, Afonso Pena International Airport, Curitiba, Brazil
3. PNG, Paranagua Airport, Paranagua, Brazil
4. JOI, Joinville-Lauro Carneiro de Loyola Airport, Joinville, Brazil
5. NVT, Navegantes-Ministro Victor Konder International Airport, Navegantes, Brazil
6. GPB, Tancredo Thomas de Faria Airport, Guarapuava, Brazil
7. CFC, Caçador Airport, Cacador, Brazil