Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Columbia, Tennessee. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051
Charter a private jet in Columbia, TN:
About Columbia, Tennessee, United States
Monarch Air Group offers plenty of private jet charter options to and from Columbia, Tennessee, United States.
Located along both banks of the Duck River, Columbia is the county seat of and a city in Maury County, with an estimated population of around 37,540 people. Often called The “Mule Capital of the World,” the city is best known for its annual Mule Day. The Sons of Confederate Veterans has its headquarters in Columbia. With quality schools and retail business, Columbia has long been a great place to start a family and grow the business.
The most notable points of interest in Columbia include the Yanahli Preserve and Horse Trails, Saint Catherine Church, aMuse’um, Columbia Town Square, Maury County Visitors Center, Elm Springs, St. John’s Episcopal Church, President James K. Polk Home & Museum, and Chickasaw Trace County Park, among the others.
Nashville International Airport is the closest major airport to Columbia, which is situated 48 miles from the city center and provides international and domestic flights.
Columbia, TN Airports within 70 miles
1. DCU, Pyor, Decatur, United States
2. FYM, Municipal, Fayetteville, United States
3. GHM, Municipal, Centerville, United States
4. HSV, Huntsville International – Carl T. Jones Field Airport, Huntsville, United States
5. HUA, Redstone AAF, Huntsville, United States
6. MQY, Smyrna, Smyrna, United States
7. MRC, Maury County, Columbia, United States
8. MSL, Sheffield, Sheffield, United States
9. RNC, Warren County, Mcminnville, United States
10. SYI, Bomar Field, Shelbyville, United States
11. TUH, Arnold AFS, Tullahoma, United States
Hotels in Columbia, TN
1. Richland Inn of Columbia, 2405 Pulaski Hwy, / 2405 Hwy 31, Columbia
2. Inn At Bigby Creek, 1306 Trotwood Avenue, Columbia
3. President James K. Polk Home and Museum, 301 West 7th Street, Columbia
4. River Terrace, 1000 Riverside Drive, Columbia
5. Bucky’s Family Restaurant, 1102 Carmack Boulevard, Columbia
6. Omega Market & Diner, 1201 Woodland Street, Columbia
7. Southern Athletic Fields, 1309 Mainsail Drive, Columbia
8. Rebel bar & grill, 307 Riverside Drive, Columbia
9. By-Pass Deli, 1323 South James Campbell Boulevard, Columbia
10. Flamegas Co., 1709 Tom J Hitch Parkway, Columbia
11. Bake Us Happy, 1507 Nashville Highway Suite D, Columbia
12. Harlan, Slocum & Quillen, B, 39 Public Square, Columbia