Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Charleston, SC. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Charleston:
Book a Private Jet Charter to Charleston
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Charleston, SC, USA.
Charleston – the second largest in South Carolina – is a major port city with a rich history, solid southern traditions, and a talent for making homemade pies. With a private jet to Charleston, you should visit this famous city with good hospitality and fascinating history.
Charleston attracts almost 4 million visitors a year. Due to the city’s location and prominence in the Revolution and Civil Wars, chartering a private jet to Charleston takes you to a fantastic place filled with magnificent churches, stately mansions, beautiful gardens, great rooms, trendy boutiques, entertainment, and natural southern cuisine.
While in Charleston, visit the elegant French Quarter in the Battery area. After a walk on the shores of Charleston Harbor Bay, there is the Battery Embankment and Waterfront Park; with a private jet to Charleston, you will see the US national monument – Fort Sumter, where the first battle of the Civil war took place.
By chartering a private jet to Charleston, must-see attractions are White Point Gardens, Charleston Museum, the oldest museum in the US, Middleton Place, Magnolia Plantation & Gardens with plants of unusual beauty, Nathaniel Russell House, Aiken-Rhett House, St. Michael’s Church and many more. You can also visit the Charleston City Market flea market, where you can buy trinkets, souvenirs, and food and listen to street musicians.
Charleston International Airport serves Charleston and is located 16 miles from the city. The airport is suitable for private charter flights.
Charleston Private Jet Rental Cost
The cost to charter a private jet to Charleston will vary depending on the size of the private jet, duration, flight time, and other factors. Here are some price options for private jets to or from Charleston.
Here are some approximate prices for private jet flights to Charleston:
- Charter a Private Jet from Teterboro to Charleston on a light jet starting at $15,000 – $22,000 ;
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Charleston on a turboprops jet will cost $15,500 – $24,500;
- Private Charter Flights from Dallas to Charleston on a light jet start at $17,000 – $25,000.
Charleston Private Jet Airports within 70 miles
- CHS, KCHS, Charleston International
- KJZI, JZI, Charleston Executive
- KLRO, LRO, Mount Pleasant Regional
- RBW, KRBW, Lowcountry Regional
FAQ for flying private to Charleston
Why choose a jet charter to Charleston with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a private jet charter to Charleston?
What types of private jets can use for Charleston charter flights?
What are the benefits of flying on a private jet charter to Charleston?
Popular destinations near Charleston by private jet
- Kiawah Island: This exclusive island is located around 35 miles south of Charleston and is known for its beautiful beaches, world-class golf courses, and luxury resorts.
- Hilton Head Island: This popular destination is located around 60 miles south of Charleston and is known for its beautiful beaches, excellent golf courses, and high-end shopping and dining.
- Beaufort: This charming coastal town is located around 50 miles south of Charleston and is known for its historic homes and buildings, as well as its beautiful waterfront and scenic marshes.
- Folly Beach: This laid-back beach town is located around 15 miles south of Charleston and is known for its lively atmosphere, excellent surf, and great seafood.
- Edisto Island: This quiet and secluded island is located around 50 miles south of Charleston and is known for its natural beauty, excellent fishing, and serene beaches.
- Georgetown: This charming coastal town is located around 70 miles south of Charleston and is known for its historic downtown and waterfront, as well as its excellent fishing and boating opportunities.