Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Cartagena, Spain. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Cartagena, Spain
About Cartagena, Spain
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Cartagena, Spain.
Located in the Region of Murcia, by the Mediterranean coast, Cartagena is a city in southeastern Spain. With a population of 210,376, it is the second largest municipality in the region. Cartagena has something to offer for everyone, that’s why the city attracts both business and leisure travelers from all parts of the world. The most notable tourist attractions in Cartagena include Teatro Romano, the Tourist Boat, Museo Nacional de Arqueologia Subacuatica, Roman Theatre Museum, Museo Arqueologico Municipal, the Tourist Bus, the Spanish Civil War Museum, Punic Walls Museum, La Manga Club Tennis Centre, Murcia Regional Museum of Modern Art, Conception Castle, and many others.
The closest airport to Cartagena is Murcia-San Javier Airport (MJV / LELC), which is located just 32 km from the city center.
Cartagena Airports within 70 miles
1. ALC, Alicante El Altet, Alicante, Spain.
2. MJV, San Javier, Murcia, Spain.
Hotels in Cartagena
1. Hotel Carlos III, C/ Carlos III, nº 49, Cartagena.
2. Posadas De EspaÑa Cartagena, Avda. Luxemburgo, S/N, Parque Empresarial Cabezo Beaza, Cartagena.
3. NH Campo Cartagena, C/ Ciudadela, 24, Cartagena.
4. Hotel Carlos III, C/ Carlos III, nº 49, Cartagena.
5. Hotel Manolo, Avenida de Juan Carlos I, 7, Cartagena.
6. BEST WESTERN Hotel Alfonso XIII, Paseo de Alfonso XIII, 40, Cartagena.
7. Posadas De EspaÑa Cartagena, Avda. Luxemburgo, S/N, Parque Empresarial Cabezo Beaza, Cartagena.
8. NH Campo Cartagena, C/ Ciudadela, 24, Cartagena.
9. Manolo, Avenida Juan Carlos I, 7, Cartagena.