Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Caracas, Venezuela. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Caracas, Venezuela
About Caracas, Venezuela
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights in and out of Caracas, Venezuela.
With population of approximately 4 million, Caracas is the largest city and the capital of Venezuela. It is situated in northern part of the country, near the Caribbean. Caracas is renowned of being the birthplace of the 19th century South American independence hero Simon Bolivar. With numerous historic buildings, wonderful museums and theaters, as well as amazing sightseeing opportunities Caracas is the cultural capital of Venezuela.
The most popular attractions are Simon Bolivar Birthplace House, the Bolivar Square, the Teresa Carreno Theatre, the Children’s Museum, the Museum of Contemporary Art, City Hall, the 17th-century Cathedral, the Angeles Falls, Caracas Aerial Tramway and some others.
There are many beautiful parks namely the Jardin Botanical Garden, the Caracas East Park, and the Avila National Park. Excellent accommodation, some shopping centers, numerous interesting attractions and outdoor activities make Caracas an enjoyable destination attracting travelers from all over the world.
Caracas Airports within 70 miles
1. CCS, Simon Bolivar International Airport, Caracas, Venezuela.
2. LAG, La Guaira, La Guaira, Venezuela.
3. MYC, Maracay, Maracay, Venezuela.
Hotels in Caracas
1. Jw Marriott, Avenida Venezuela con Avenida Venezuela.
2. Hotel Paseo Las Mercedes, Los Naranjos, Empalme Autopista Caracas – Baruta, Caracas.
3. Hotel Alba, Avenida Sur 25, Caracas.
4. Hotel Gran Meliá Caracas, Avenida Casanova, Caracas.
5. InterContinental Tamanaco Caracas, Av Principal de las Mercedes, Caracas.