Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Canouan, Caribbean. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Canouan
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Canouan.
Canouan is a small island paradise in the central archipelago of the Grenadines, 25 miles south-south-west of the island of St. Vincent. The closest inhabited islands are Moustic, 10 miles northeast, and Mero, 4 miles southwest. The only inhabited area on the island is Charlestown. Tourism is one of the main sources of economic prosperity on the island. You can play golf , then climb the 900-foot Mont Royal, swim and dive the warm waves on the beaches of Mahault or Carenage Bay.
The island is surrounded by numerous bays, caves and secluded sandy beaches. Canouan Island’s main natural attraction is the coral reef, which is the largest in the world, so it is popular with fans of snorkeling and diving. There are no locals on Canouan Island, so a holiday here is ideal for lovers of complete solitude. In addition to the tourist and recreational infrastructure, the island has excellent natural conditions that are ideal for a great holiday.
Canouan Airport (CIW) is the main airport of the island located on the west side.
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets to Canouan
1. SVD, Argyle International Airport, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
2. GND, Maurice Bishop International Airport, Saint Georges, Grenada
3. UVF, Hewanorra International Airport, Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia
4. SLU, George F. L. Charles Airport, Castries, Saint Lucia
5. TAB, Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
6. POS, Piarco International Airport, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
7. MQS, Mustique Airport, Mustique Island, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
8. CRU, Lauriston Airport, Hillsborough, Grenada
9. BQU, J. F. Mitchell Airport, Bequia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines